Joseph X reader lemon ~Confession~ (Rewritten)

Edit (1/1/21): this is cringy and old and was made in 2019 lmfaoooo, there's also alot of confusing things in here if you really think about time periods n shit like that, so beware of the cringe ahead LMAO

Edit (2/6/21): Yes I know, I said I'll move onto another oneshot book but I can't help but notice the many cringe moments in here, so it's now rewritten to something way more better. That also means the comments won't make sense now that it's changed. I'll also update every chapter name to character x reader then the title to make things easier for y'all to just skip to.

Anyways enjoy this shitty rewriting.

------------------------------------------------

ya girl is gonna right her first lemon story lmao, so uh sorry if it sucks, i'm still a beginner at writing. this was requested by a friend named Lucky.

I wanted to make this long, and buildup y'know it probably won't be long even, but idc. Your welcome lmao, now enjoy.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Ever since I got into this game, I've been stuck into here with other survivors like myself. Long story short, got trapped in by some crazy bird lady with a mask. Crazy, right? A crazy adventure, kinda. I would go as far as to say a bizarre adventure! (haha that reference was so funny, I forgot to laugh)

Anyways, all of the current survivors had to be forced into the main meeting area (or whatever) as it was time to begin today's match. Everyone was chattering loudly, some were looking nervous and some looked like they didn't really wanna be here.  As we all waited, Tracy appeared with a list as she clears her throat, about to speak. "Miss nightingale told me to call you guys for this meeting, so here's the list." She says as people nervously wait for her to call out the people on the list. "Martha, Kevin, Vera," All three grunted in annoyance as they came up forward.

"...And (Y/N)."

Goddamnit. "Well, better get going then. I'm gonna head over to the garden. peace." Tracy says as she throws the list carelessly once she walks away. Everyone else also walks out, as they all look tired, going their separate ways. "Oh god, I hope it's not him.." I whispered to myself.

~Time skip~

Once me and my team were released into the area and get into our positions, the match started and we all decoded quickly. But then something  flashed before my eyes, I immediately knew who we were up against. "Ohnoohnoohno it's Joseph, I can't be here looking like this in front of him!" I panicked as I decoded more faster.

As 3 ciphers were done, Martha was spotted by joseph. But before he had the chance to hit her, she shot him straight to the face with her flare gun, which was honestly a stupid mistake. After that, she got knocked down, tied down to the chair, and got sent back the manor.5 minutes later, Vera got caught too, while Kevin tried to save her with his lasso. But sadly, after his failed attempt to save her, they both got knocked down, leaving me to save them. However when I ran to them and got close, it was a lost cause as they both got sent back. As my Anxiety rose up, I ran as fast as I could, searching for the nearest dungeon, but couldn't find it anywhere.

My heart beat was glowing and knew he was near. Fearing for the worst, I closed my eyes and slid down, with my head in my lap, crying hopelessly .I heard his footsteps coming closer, until it stopped right in front of me. I was confused tho as he was doing nothing to me for the past 1 minute. I gathered the strength to look up, seeing the French man himself in front of me. "Bonjour!" He says in a soothing voice. I was confused and gave him that 'bruh' look. "Sorry that I hurt your other friends, however I do admit, I did save you for last." He says with a thick French accent. "f-for what?" I respond. "I didn't see no reason to harm you other than let you escape, but it's only for one time, ma fleur."