Chapter 4

Ivan's P.O.V.

It was one in the afternoon and my smart watched buzzed with a notification. It's my lunchtime. I ordered Hazel to arrange my menu for today in a fancy restaurant. I'm thinking of having lunch with her. I can get some time to ask her a few questions out of the long list of queries I've for her. 

I dialled her intercom. She picked up after three rings.

"Hello", she said.

"Have you booked my table?", I asked.

"Yes, I have", she replied.

"Cool. Join me. I'll wait for you at the entrance", saying so, I hang up. I didn't give her any opportunity to speak. I don't want her to decline my offer. She has to come with me and I'm not giving any choices here.

Afterall I'm the Boss.

I asked the driver to take a short break whilst I sat in the driving seat. Hazel walked out of the building holding her bag. She spotted me as she walked towards the car and climbed inside. The fragrance of her floral perfume impressed me. Her taste in perfumes is amazing. 

She puts on the seat belt and then she looked at me with those beautiful pair of eyes. "Shall we leave?", She asked. I nodded and looked away with half heart.

I want to see her more.

Once we reached the restaurant, we both took out seats and started scanning the menu. Hazel ordered scrambled eggs and juice. I ordered salads and soup. Once the waiter left with our orders, I gave her my all attention.

It's time to talk to her.

"So, Hazel. Where have you been staying nowadays?", I started with the basic question.

"I'm staying with my two guy friends. We all are sharing a three-bedroom apartment", she replied.

She's living with two freaking guys.

"Is Ron okay with this?", I asked.

Because I'm not.

"Why will Ron mind?", She asked shrugging her shoulder.

"The fact that he's your husband and us guys are always protective of our girls", I said.

But she's not your girl, my mind replied.

"Ron and I aren't together anymore. We've divorced long ago", she said and I looked at her wide eyes.

"Why?", I immediately asked.

"Because we have no reason to be together. We never loved each other that way. He's married to someone who made him believe in love again", she said. Taking out her mobile from her bag, she started searching for something.

"Here", she said as she showed me her mobile screen.

"This is Ron, his wife Selena and their two years old daughter Coco", she said. I noticed a smile stuck on her face.

"Are you married to someone as well?", I asked looking right into her eyes. Curiosity was killing me.

"I'm still waiting for Mr. Right", she said. The waiter marked his presence with our orders and for the next five minutes, we just munched our lunch.