Chapter 10

Ivan's P.O.V.

They say you can not stop with just one kiss. This is my second first kiss with Hazel, if that means anything. The first time I kissed her was eight years ago. My lips and my mind will never forget her touch, but kissing her again only fueled my desire for her. F**k, I am lusting for her. I want to savour her right now, this fu**king instant.

Hazel did not even move an inch. Her gaze was solely focused on my shirt. I cupped her face in my hand and gently caressed her lower lip with my thumb. I leaned in to give her another kiss, lifting her chin up. She caved in. She responded. She wants me, too. After gaining this much insight, I raised her and wrapped her legs around my body. She cupped my face with both of her hands, intensifying our kiss.  

I shifted her to the couch and laid her down. I laid on top of her and pressed my body against her. She could easily feel my boner, and I could hear her rapid heartbeat. I was so focused on sensing her against me that I failed to notice her push. She asked me to lift my body up since I was suffocating her with a tap on my shoulder.

Her words, whispered in my ears, were "I can not breathe." That sparked something inside of me. Using my elbows to support myself, I stood up. After a few moments of staring at her, I smashed my lips against her, choked her neck, and said, "Let me give you some air." I want to treat her badly right now, but in a gentle way. Is this even possible? 

My hands make their way to her belly button. I slowly lifted her dress, and my fingers began to explore her lower body. I really want to fu*k her right now. I began kissing the nape of her neck. I bite it and leave my mark on her. "Wait," she said, holding my hand as I stroked her bikini line.

I said, "I do not want to," pulling her both hands over her head and tying them with mine.  With my clothes still on, I pressed my lower body against her and began massaging her genitalia with mine. I could see her eyes closing. She could not resist me.

"No, Ivan. Stop. "I do not consent," she protested.

"F*ck consent." "I know you want me, too," I replied. I was obstinate. She glared at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"What is your body count?" she inquired.

"What?" I was taken aback.

"How many girls have you slept with?" she asked, struggling to release her hands from my grip.

I tightened my grip on her and smiled, amused by her question. Just look at her. She is jealous. How cute?

"Why? If you are concerned that I have slept with beautiful models, with perfect figures and will judge you, you need not worry. "You are special," I assured her as a gentleman.

"Your narcissism has no bounds. "Get off me," she said, using all of her strength to push me away. I fall off the couch and onto the floor.

My dream of sleeping with her came crashing down with my bones.

"What is wrong with you?," I asked. My voice conveyed irritation. I folded my legs and glared at her.

"You should get a medical checkup," she said, straightening her hair with her hand as she rested her back on the couch. Her gaze remained fixed on my face.

"Excuse me!" I yelled this time.

"Excused," she said, flashing an artificial smile..

Why? "What are you implying?" I asked.

She answered, "I do not want to get infected." I got up on both of my legs.  Blood was boiling inside of me.