Chapter 5

Ivan's P.O.V.

Standing outside Parker's house, I rang the doorbell. It's Sunday officially and I'm here to join him for the lunch party. Hazel will be here too. Afterall, this party is for her. She's the chief guest today. I adjusted my hair one last time before the door open.

Bella appeared in front of me with her beautiful dazzling smile. I smiled back.

"Hey, Ivan", she said and I leaned forward to hug her.

"Hey beautiful", I said as I kissed her cheeks.

"Stop flirting with my wife", Parker complained from inside and I just grinned.

"He's jealous", I said to Bella.

"Ignore him", Bella said and we both walked inside.

I gave her the bouquet of roses, I bought for her. Bella and I have been very good friends. She's just simply amazing. When Parker introduced her to our group, we instantly clicked. Parker is very possessive of Bella but I find ways to flirt with her every now and then. Sadly, she just has eyes for Parker.

Parker is lucky.

A few other guests were invited as well. Bella started introducing me. She stopped in front of a beautiful girl with ginger hair and brown eyes. There was a guy was standing next to her. They resemble so much. It didn't take me another second to guess that they're siblings.

"Ivan, meet Blair and Bian. They're my cousins", Bella said.

Is Bella's family obsessed with the word 'B', I wonder.

"Hey", I said and shook hands with both of them.

"Nice to meet you, Ivan Greene. I've heard a lot about you", Bian said.

"Bian is new to the business. He's opened his startup six months ago", Bella said.

"I wish you all the best buddy", I said and he smiled.

"You're the role model of us youngsters, Mr. Greene", Bian said. He looked like a fresh graduate, around twenty one years old. The admiration in his eyes boasted up my pride.

I found Blair passing me a smile. It wasn't a normal smile. It screamed, 'Hey hottie. Wanna make out?'. I smirked. I met some of Parker's office colleagues as well. After a small talk with everyone, I helped myself with a glass of wine. I stood in the balcony looking down at the street.

Where are you Hazel? What's taking you so long?

"Mind, if I join you?", I heard a delicate voice from behind. I turned around and saw Blair standing there.

"Why would I mind such a beautiful company?", I asked and she smiled. She walked to me. She had a wine glass in her hand as well. As Blair stood by my side, I appreciated her gorgeous face and her beautiful figure. She is tall and those few inches in her heels added more grace to her beauty.

"I'm glad to receive the compliment from Mr. Charmer", she said as she placed her hand over my chest and slightly hand pressed my collars. I smirked.

The doorbell rang and my eyes immediately left Blair's face. Parker opened the door and my eyes stayed on the face, I was waiting to show up. Hazel walked inside with a beautiful smile on her face. She had worn a beautiful blue dress reaching upto her knees. Her hair were open and were loosely curled. She had worn a white pair of heels to match her outfit. Her eyes scanned the entire place. They settled on me for a few seconds and I could feel my heart skipping beats.