Chapter 4 - Surprise Shortie!!?

Izuku wakes up to his alarm clock on his phone. He noticed that Nezu was curled up in a ball on his chest. He carefully picks him up and puts him on the couch putting a blanket over him and a pillow on his head before heading to the kitchen. He chose what to make as he made himself a cup of coffee. 'Hm...I should make some pancakes for us simple and easy to make.' he thought with a soft smile. He started to make some pancakes for the two.

Once he is done making it he goes over and lightly shakes Nezu up. "Hey wake up Mr. Nezu I made some breakfast." Nezu jolted up with starry eyes with a big smile. "OH YES!?" He ran to the table to see his plate and took out his phone to take a picture of it before digging in with his meal. Izuku pours a cup of tea and slides it down to Nezu, who thanks him. The two talk about random things that they enjoy doing in their free time. Gave each other a laugh as they helped each other clean the dishes. "We should start heading to U.A. I need to be there earlier than other teachers since I am the principal." Nezu said as he was whipping away the last dish dry and put it up as Midorya hums as he drys his hand while turning off the sink. "I'll go change and you can call an uber driver." Izuku went to his room thinking about what he should wear that day. He goes for classic blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a green jean jacket with cloud patterns on the bottom of the jacket.

[What he look like now]

Izuku runs out of his room with his small book bag that fills with books to read and analyzing notebook

Izuku runs out of his room with his small book bag that fills with books to read and analyzing notebook. "Mr. Nezu I'm ready!" Nezu put on his shoes and smiled, "Good now put on your sneakers and our ride is waiting for us right now." Izuku nodded his head and put on his sneaker to follow after Nezu when he locked up toward the uber car. They both hop in the car and buckle up for the driver to take them to the school.

In the chat

RatGod and several others are Online

ChickenNuggets4Life: Good morning everyone

RatGod: morning everyone oh also look what I had

RatGod sent an image