Chapter 6 - Shopping Spree

Bakugo walks into the hospital and sees Midoriya coming out of the elevator with Midnight right beside him. "Hehe..I told you to get out early." Izuku looked at his friend on how much of an idiot he was but at the same time glad he was there to kick his ass. "You an idiot." Bakugo rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Yeah yeah I know but anyways I'm here to take you to the mall." "Why the mall?" Bakugo was dumbfounded by his friend being this stupid when he supposed be the smart one between their friend group. "Did you forget your date with an eraserhead!?" Izuku quickly became hotter by the second and just realized that it's tomorrow. While Midnight was in shock but happy for the two when she already shipped them from the first they had text in the group chat. "Yes, let's go to the mall. I'll help pick out your outfit and buy you some new clothes." Bakugo just smiles, "Yes please he needs a makeover. We should get him a haircut while we eat it."

After a few minutes of arriving at the mall. Midnight guides Midoriya to expensive store as Bakugo tag along make sure they okay. He pulled out his phone to text the man who was going out with him.

~In Chat~

BoomBoomBoi: Oi Eraser where are you taking the deku out?

SleepDeprived: I was planning on taking him to a nice restaurant then movies and finally a walk down the beach.

BoomBoomBoi: Good to know also something bad happen to him today that he still a bit shaken up so be careful with him

SleepDeprived: May I know what happened to him?

BoomBoomBoi: He was raped today and he is still a bit shaken up by being touched. Thank goodness he doesn't have any passed on sexual disease

SleepDeprived: I make sure that he feel comfortable I won't touch him that much if he not comfortable to be touch again

BoomBoomBoi: Good now I have to go now bye

~Out Chat~

Bakugo was sitting out of the dressing room waiting for Midoriya to come out with the few outfits that Midnight had for him. "Come on doll, you're going to look adorable!" "Um okay?" Midoriya comes out of the dressing room. "This is really expensive, are you sure I can wear this?"

Bakugo looked up at his childhood friend and thought about the look

Bakugo looked up at his childhood friend and thought about the look. "You always did look good in girls' clothes because you have a female figure. Try out the others." Midoriya blush lightly and nodded and changed into the other outfit.

" Midoriya blush lightly and nodded and changed into the other outfit