Chapter 8 - Date

Aizawa has taken a seat in the middle of everyone. "Let's get this over with..." Katsuki said with a grind with making mini-explosion. Aizawa was shaken in his seat but try not to show his fear to the group. "Hey, you." All for one clear his throat to make him look up to the 7 feet tall man. "Break his heart..." His eyes glowed red as blood, "I'll cut your dick off." Everyone had an evil grind on their face thinking about the many ways to break him if hurt their Izuku. "I completely understand sir. I'm only want to see him smile and feel the love that he deserved." Mitsuki was okay with the response that Aizawa had said. Nezu takes a sip of his tea, "Izuku must come back home before 11 if not I'm reducing your amount of coffee we serve in school and paycheck." Aizawa nodded his head with understanding. "You have my words I'll bring Izuku back in time." Everyone approve of what he said and allowed him to go on the date with their sunshine.

Midoriya was cozy watching criminal minds on Netflix waiting to go on his date. "Izu my son your date is here to take you on your date." All for one said with a soft smile for Midoriya to know it's time for him to come down. "Coming!" Izuku shouted as he look at his outfit one last time before heading downstairs. "I'm here!" Izuku said with a big smile. He look at his date who had cleaned up real nicely causing him to blush red. "You look Woah...I have no words to describe your beauty right now." "T-Thank you." Midoriya softly smile then he saw s bouquet of flowers. "Oh, this is for you." He hands over the flower and he smells it with a soft smile. Izuku walks over to put water in the vase and put the flower in it. He heads to his date and takes his hand. "Let's go on our date now." Aizawa chuckle at how cute he is and agrees with his date statement. Midoriya says goodbye to his people before following Aizawa.

~Midoriya POV~

We are sitting in the car heading to the location of the place was wondering where we going. "Where are we going?" "Well, I'm going to take you to a nice restaurant before taking you to my place so we can watch a movie so you be comfortable. Then the last event is a secret." I pout at the sound of being told that I won't get the rest of the date. "Your pouting is actually cute." He chuckles softly at me. My face felt getting hotter by the second. I turn and look out of the window. "Baka!" He just laugh at me.

After the comfortable silence, we both start to have a conversation. There was here and there flirting remark. Most of the time I was always flustered at the end but I don't want to give up so soon. Shoato park is in front of a fancy but not really too fancy. He got out really quickly and walk over to my side of the car to open it for me. "Thank you." I took his hand and gave him my signature smile causing him to blush lightly. "No problem Izu. Let's enjoy our night." We walk to the restranute and I was a bit nervous because this is my actual first date and I don't know if I was good enough for him. While he just gets bored with me? No! He like me he would give me up that easily....right?

As I was in my deep thoughts of doubts we were guided to our table. Shoato pulls out the chair for me which I gladly sit down with a big smile as a thank you. He sat right across from me. "How you been lately?" He asked me with a soft smile. "I have been doing great actually. I feel more confident of myself from therapy that I have been going to." "That's good to hear. You should love yourself more. It's okay to be selfish for yourselves than thinking for others." He place his hand over mines cause me to blush a bit as I look into his dark sky order eyes. "You have a good heart. And you need to learn to let people take you for granted." What he said was right I'm too kind for my own good. I need to be more tuff but not too tuff. We kept talking about anything that was going on with our minds.

The meal was delicious. I sit back and let out a sigh of relief. "Ah~ that was delicious." I smile softly at Shoato. "I'm glad you enjoy the food." The giggles escape my mouth with a big smile as I nodded. The check came in and was about to grab it to see how much it cost but he took it just in time. "Sorry, kitty but I'll pay this time." I felt my face get hot at the words he said to me. "B-But I want to split the check." Shoato looks at me with a smile. "Don't worry we can split the check the next time." He smirks at me given me a chill down my spine as my face gets hotter. 'Did just ask me out for an0ther date!!?' I thought as he chuckles at my reactions as he hand the lady the card to pay for it. "O-Okay can we plan it over as watching something." Shoato nodded his head as he write his signature. "Of course kitty now let's go."

~Couple of Hours Later~

~Normal POV~

They have been being comfortable cuddling each other under a blanket from watching many movies. Midoriya was completely sound asleep up towards Aizawa. He grabbed his phone to check the time. He saw it was 10 o'clock. He light shack Midoriya awake. "Izu... it's time for me to drop you home." Midoriya grumbles but sits up, "Okay can you take me to my apartment." Aizawa nodded his head as he smile at him.

It didn't take them long for them to get ready to get in the car. Midoriya put on the music on the radio as he sing along as Aizawa focus on driving to his apartment. Once they arrive in the parking lot. "Do you want me to walk you to your apartment?" Aizawa offers with a small smile. "I would like that actually." The two got out of the car and start walking to the apartment. "Really enjoyed the date it felt so relaxing and I really appreciated it." Aizawa felt his face get warm with his compliment. "Anytime Izu I just want you to feel comfortable." He giggles as they reach his apartment. "This is my stop. Thanks again for the date I can't wait for the next one." Just before Aizawa could say anything Midoriya pull him close to him and kiss him. He was at first in shock from it but melt in but wrap his arm around his waist and then one on his door to pin him under him as Midoriya wrapped his arm around his neck. He separated from the kiss as we looking him with a sweet smile. Midoriya looks away shyly from the kiss. "Aw, kitty doesn't be shy now you started the kiss first." He pouts with a puffed face with a giggle. "Okay, good night Sho." "Night kitty."

They did a quick kiss before going their separate way. Leaving both of them having a smile on their face. The belief of nothing could possibly go wrong but no one knows that it would be easy as a flix of a switch .to turn on the problem to start hurting others.

~A/N~

Hello!? Sorry for not updating I have been waiting passionately and working had college applications. I had finished doing them in November but I have been with for my acceptance since my early actions so I getting an acceptance letter faster than the others.

I hope you have a lovely morning, afternoon, or night. Be safe in this world we live in. See yah in the next update.