Chapter 11 - You Want To Play

The two watch the couple movies as they cuddle with each other. Izuku felt warm from the affections he received from Aizawa. They are now watching a comedy movie. Aizawa was laying on the couch as Izuku would snuggle into his chest as he breathed softly as he was drifting into slumber. He grabbed the remote and put the volume down so as he gently played with Izuku's hair. "Mmm..?" Izuku looks up to Aizawa. "Oh sorry did I wake you up?" He shook his head, "No, I just started to wake up from my nap."

He sits up as he arch his back as he stretches his sleeping place. Aizawa gasps from the frixion he has caused. Izuku led towards Aizawa, confused why he gasped. "What's wrong Sho?" Aizawa's face starts to become warm and looks away from embarrassment. "Um uh..." Izuku instantly knows what it means as a smirk and teases him without telling him what's wrong. He moved his hips again, grinding against him. "Mmm..." Aizawa glared at him slightly out of lust in his eyes. "Don't do that." "Oh? Why not?" Izuku keeps doing it just to tease him. He gasps as his face starts to turn red from the feeling of a bludge from Aizawa.

"I told you not to do that." He put his hands on hips as he kept him in place as he sat up on the couch. Izuku let out a gasp. "Sho~" Izuku giggles as he gets closer to Aizawa as he remains grinding on him with a soft smile. "Yes kitty?" Izuku wraps his arms around Aizawa's neck as he arches his back as he pirk his ass up while he leans into his ear. "Break me master...~" Izuku whispers in his ear as he licks Aizawa's ear lops as he feels Aizawa become harder by the second. He pulled away to look in his eyes just to be in contact with a mirror of pure lust.

Aizawa pulled him into a rough but passionate kiss. He licked Izuku's bottom lips to ask for entrance in his mouth. Izuku teasily denied access. Aizawa grew low as he gripped Izuku's ass causing him to gasp quickly but too long for Aizawa to quickly enter in Izuku's mouth to taste every single inch of his mouth. Izuku moans. They break apart from the kiss. "Let's take this better place." He picks up Izuku who gladly wraps his arms around Aizawa's neck. Aizawa kisses and bite down Izuku's neck. He moans lightly but soon he finds Izuku's sweat spot. He let out a gasp soon after a moan escaped from his mouth.

Aizawa smirks, finding the spot as he lays him down on the bed. He pulled away to see Izuku was huffing. "Looking at you...already in a mess. I haven't got your good part." Izuku rolls his eyes with a smirk. "How about you get to it?" Izuku leans to kiss him as he removes his and Aizawa's shirt as he pulls him close to him. Aizawa pulls down Izuku's pants and boxers as he lightly touches his member. "Ngh..." Izuku lay down as he moaned lightly. "You so sensitive kitty.~" Izuku moaned again as he felt being rubbed by Aizawa. "Master~ p please..." He moaned when Aizawa squeezed his member. "Suck." He gave his fingers with the order he automatically started to suck his finger to obey his lover.

Once he was done wetting Aizawa's fingers. Aizawa stuck his finger in Izuku's hole causing gasp with a whimper of pain mixed with pleasure came out his mouth. "Don't worry kitty. It will be all over soon then there will come utter pleasure." Aizawa said it was best to calm Izuku as he moved his fingers gently to stress him out. Izuku whines and cries slightly from the pain. "I need you to relax, it's going to be okay." Izuku did what he was told. Once Aizawa was done stressing him out he pulled out his fingers. "Sho...~" "Don't worry kitty, I'm going to fill you up just nicely." He pulled down his pants and boxers. Izuku's eyes widened as he looked at Aizawa's member size. He bite his lips as he looks at Aizawa's body and thinks about how lucky he is. "Like what you see?" Aizawa cut Izuku off from his thoughts as he lined himself up to him. "Mm..very~" Izuku moans as his face starts to get fuzzy as his red. "Good."

He shoved himself into him. "Ah~ Shoooo!?" He started moving in and out slowly. Izuku grips on the sheets as he tries his best to adjust to the length. As Aizawa moves his hips into a perfect angle causing a loud moan to escape from Izuku's mouth. "T-There please!?" Izuku tries to speak between his moans. Aizawa applied for his greeny. He start to move in fast inhuman speed.

Izuku didn't know what to do with himself. Izuku wraps his arms around his neck pulling himself up closer to Aizawa. As he keeps moaning out his name.