Chapter 16 - Izu

It's been a few weeks now, and the plan of proposing to Izuku is a go. I have noticed how that he has been acting weird lately. His mood has change a few times at me but always turned back, being my Izu. I know he is not telling me something. I hope it's not some type of illness. Right now, we are getting ready for the ball for the reunion of our homeroom kids. I knock on the wall, leaning on the wall and looking at my lover. "Izu, are you ready?" 

 "Izu, are you ready?" 

"In a few seconds, Sho." I gave him an okay and walked back into the living room. I call up Mic. "Yo Shoato! Where are you, buddy?" A small smile appears on my face. "I'm still waiting for Izu for last-minute touches. We are there shortly." I hear music being played a couple by a lot of people laughing and chatting. "How many kids are there?" "Oh, it holds the class of your and Izu homeroom came. Mina invited everyone she knew while simultaneously getting every last-minute touch on a big part of the party to commit. Just right for you." I rolled my eyes as I hoped she had done her part she did promise she wanted to help with the decorations. "Sho?" I heard my love call my name. "I have to go, bud. See you soon." I hang up the phone. "Yes, lov-" I cut myself off as I was in awe of how beautiful my soon-to-be husband looked in a dress. It fit his figure perfectly. 

"What do you think, Sho? Is it too much? Oh, I should have known th-" I cut him off by giving him passion kiss as he hums into the kiss

"What do you think, Sho? Is it too much? Oh, I should have known th-" I cut him off by giving him passion kiss as he hums into the kiss. I pull away and hold him close to me. "You look beautiful, and no, it's not too much." He looked down as his face turned red. I put my finger under his chin to push his head to look at me. "The dress completely compliments your adorable emerald eyes." "Oh Sho.." He hugged me as a thank me for a compliment. "Okay, let's head to the reunion." Izuku looks at me with excitement.

~Normal POV~

As the two love birds head to the reunion. All their homeroom kids are wondering where they are at. "Where is Mama Izu?" Todorki asks as he takes a sip of his drink. "Izuku is probably taken a long time to get ready. They would be here shortly." Just as Bakugo said that, Mina came over to the group who knew of Aizawa's plan of the proposition. "Okay, the place is ready for him to pop the question." Bakugo chuckled as the most significant grind. "For the first time, you did something good, raccoon eye." "Hey, I have done smart moves." Bakugo scoffed at the idea that she never put much thought into things like this, but at the same time, he wanted his big brother to have the best proposal.