Chapter 14 - No Way

Izuku sits in a meeting listing the plans the government should make about the population of villains. His stomach started to twist and turn as he couldn't entirely focus on the discussion. "Prime minster Izuku?" The voice of his assistant called for him. "Yes, sorry, can we take a quick break, please?" Izuku gives a soft smile to everyone. "Of course, mister." Izuku gets up quickly, walking out of the meeting, not rapidly worrying everyone in the room. He felt something is about to come up as he reaches the bathroom. He quickly went into the stall and puked his lung up. He has fallen to the floor. His legs collapse as he continues for an hour, which he assumed was only a minute. "Minster Midoriya san!" One of his guards shouted as they found him on the bathroom floor. The guard bin down and handed him water. "Minster, can I have to get you to the med bay? Can you walk?" Izuku shakes his head weakly as the guard takes out his walkie-talkie. As he talks through it explains that he needs everyone on security to make sure no one is in the hallway so no one can see Izuku in this state. Once he was given the clearance to take Izuku to the med bay, he picked him up carry him out the bathroom bride-style. Izuku put his head on his shoulder closer to feel closure.

The guard lay Izuku on the bed as the doctor checked up on him. As he went into slumber as they did their magic. "I can't believe it." The doctor muttered under his breath. "I need everyone out once Minster Sama awakens, so I explain the problem privately." Everyone agreed as the assistant went back to the meeting to continue and take notes for him, so he got to rest.

Izuku was asleep for proxy about three hours before he jolted up awake. The doctor sways everyone out before closing the door, activating the soundproof for privacy. "Ah, Prime Minster Midoriya Sama, it's good you are awake." Izuku looks at the doctor and smiles at her. "Doctor Lucy, thank you for looking after me." She smiles at him with a nod, "It's my pleasure, but I have very alarming news that it deepens how you determine good or bad." Izuku got nervous as he held his breath, waiting for what she was about to say. "Congratulations, senpai, you are one-month pregnant!" Izuku felt tears about to fall down his face. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was having a baby with his lover. "I know this is big news. I hope you kept it with it since I want to see a mini you running around." Izuku laughs through his tears without Lucy laughing with him. "I can't wait to tell Sho." He places his hand on his stomach as he wonders what his lover is doing.

~Aizawa POV~

Okay, I got this...I went through them to allow me to go on a date with him. I will not die when I ask them permission to marry him. I hold the big bouquet of all Mistuki's favorite flowers and gift to that damn demo rat god. I carefully check all I have. Ring (check), new tea set (assessment), cookies(check), limitation spicy sauce(check), best coffee beans(double check), a bouquet of Mistuki's favorite flower(check), and now let us pray I'm going survive. I walked up to the Bakugo residents as I did request all of them to meet him there. I ring the doorbell nervously. I felt I was holding my breath for hours until the door opened. Mitsuki was the one to open the door. "Hello Shoato, I'm glad you finally arrived." She spread the door wider, suggesting I come in. "Please come in." I bow to her, "Thank you, Mitsuki san; I have this for you. I hope you like it." I hand her the flower, who accepts it. "They are adorable. Let me put this in the pot." I made a simple nod as she walked off. I walk in, take off my shoes and close the door to lock it.

I walk in to see all of Izuku's family here. "Aizawa, I wonder what's taken you so long." I chuckle softly as I rub my back. "Sorry, traffic, and stop villain stuff." Nezu nods as he looks at me. "What's in the bag." I took out each gift for everyone before going to the center of everyone. "Okay, the reason I give you guys the gift is simple, but I know it's the hardest request." I clear my throat, so I don't crack as I ask them. I got on my knees and bowed to them as my head was on the floor. "I love Izuku with my hold life. I ask for permission to marry your son and brother in marriage. I promise to take good care of him and never leave him. I would fight and protect him with my last breath. Also, when we adopt a kid of our own, I would make sure to do the same and care for them since I don't want them to go out without love either." I didn't dare to look up to see the look in their eyes. It was utter silence as they adjusted at my request.

"Aizawa, look up." I heard Hashia say as he commanded. I did as see first thing as cold icy ruby eyes. "I have now got used to you dating my son, and I saw how happy he is with you. I wouldn't dare take that away from you. So I will give you my blessing." Soon enough, each one by one, they all agree with him to give me the blessing to marry Izuku. A smile appears on my face as I thank them. "You won't regret this." Katuski rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, hurt him in the way I will kill you and make sure Ten hid the body." Tenko smile with the most significant grind. "With pleasure." I gulp as nervous laugh as change the subject will, agreeing as I ask them to help me plan the proposition.