Chapter 7 - New Comer

In the morning Midoriya got up to stretch his arm with a big yawn. He went on some work outfit on before knocking on Bakugo door. He open the door and let out big yawn as he stretchhis arms. “What do you want Deku?” “You want have a morning spar at beach and workout?” Bakugo put one finger out before closing his door to change into some work out clothes. He came out of his room while Midoriya had made some water bottles. “Oi nerd, I'm ready to go.” “Okay I already made a note for your parents if they wonder where we went!”

Bakugo and Midoriya left the house then started to jog to the beach. Once arriving they prepared themselves for the battle. “No quirks Kacchan!?” Midoriya shouted with a grind, causing Bakugo to make a sucking sound. “Fine but let’s get it done!”

The two charged each other to start to battle. Bakugo threw at him as he dodge it with ease as he grabbed Bakugo arm and flipped him over. He landed safely on the ground as Midoriya charged at him once again. As the two kept on fighting, none stopped someone on the sideline watching the two go out at it. They were in shock how powerful they are without using their quirks. Midoriya kick Bakugo in the stomach before pinned him to the ground. The two was out of breath as they breath heavily Midoriya smile. “I win this battle.” “Tsk, yeah because you got lucky I will beat you next time.” Midoriya help him up as he went grabbed his water bottle.

“That was amazing guys!?” The two boys look to see a boy with black hair with a shark tooth smile as big bright red eyes. “So manly.” “Who are you extra?” Midoriya slap him in the back of the head as he was big smile. “Hi I’m Izuku Midoriya and this is my friend Katsuki Bakugo don’t mind his rudeness.” The boy nodded his hand as he take Midoriya hand and shake it with a smile. “Nice to meet you Midobro I’m Eijiro Kirishima. I hope we get along.”

“I believe we are going to be great friends.” Midoriya giggles with a smile. “Oh by the way can I train with you guys too? I’m trying to get into UA.” The other two boys look at each other then look back at him. “Of course we are actually training ourselves to work on getting into UA. I can also tutor you to be prepared for the writing part.” “That would be helpful. I'm not that bright but I still need help and can also bring a friend too. She is going to try out to get in UA but we know we both struggled on the writing part.” Midoriya put out his phone then handed it to him with a smile. “Give me your phone number and I can help you and your friend to study.” Kirishima pulled out his phone and exchanged his number with  Midoriya.

The two boys finish exchanging phone numbers . “Well that we have each other's phone numbers.” He put his phone away and pulled out his notebook and pen out of thin air. “What’s your quirk and how can it be used? I want to help you develop with your quirk.” “Oh! Um...it’s hard. I can harden any part of my body.” As he continued to talk about his  quirk Midoriya went into his inescapable mutter fit about quirks. He was too focused on writing and talking about his quirk as defense and offense.

“Uh...is it always like with him when it comes to quirks or?” Kirishima looks at Bakugo with a worried tone who just smiles softly. “Nah, he always liked this since we were kids. If passion about something or over-thinks it he would go in this small bubble of his mumble fit to solve the problem easier. You don’t know how scary he is if you get him mad.” Kirishima laughed at him with a soft smile. The two talk with each other as Bakugo teaches him how to fight without his quirk because he is waiting for Midoriya to be done so he can give some pointers about his quirk. It took him only about a good few hours before Midoriya came to him. “Alright!” Midoriya claps his book closed, putting it in his hair with his pen. “I know what you can do.” Kirishima was eggears to hear what this boy had to say. “Can you turn on your quirk and allow kacchan to hit you several times to see how you can last to keep your stability until you can't anymore but then do it over again.  To be bulletproof as your defense then another day we teach you your offense.”