Chapter 10 - Reincarnation

Aizawa put the cuff on the filthy excuse of a mother before toasting her in the back seat of the police car. He glared at the police officer, “She better be rotten in the cell.” The officer nodded his head in fast pace, fearful of what he could do to him. Aizawa watches the car pull away as before he runs in his own car before going off the speed limit to reach UA.

Meanwhile, Recovery Girl is trying her hardest to heal him. She couldn’t do anything to help. The quirk he has is blocking her to heal him fully. “Oh dear this is really serious…this there some recent rape that happen to him and these deep cuts going leave a scar.” Recovery Girl said as she let out a sigh as she talked to her boss who is extremely pissed off while the mix of worries for the soon to be adopted son. “Let's get this woman arrested…” he growled as he hopped off his seat. “Chiyo watches over Izu while I’m gone. Keep his wounds clean. Keigo, let's go to the police station.” Hawks pick up Nezu before flying off to the stations.

In the police stations in the tergations room with green hair women sitting being cuffed with quirk canceling handcuffed to the door. In the other room there is a glass where you can see what the woman is doing in the room. “I’m going to go into the room to see what I can get out of her then put her in prison then put her on trial.” Detective Tsukauchi said towards an angry deprived man, Aizawa, who wants to beat her up but knowing that his broccoli needs justice. Just as Tuskauchi was about to go into the room to tergated the women Nezu and Hawks had come into the room.

“Oh..we came just in time.” Nezu said with a plain face as the detective walked out of the room then into the Inko room. “So how Izu?” Nezu sighs as he looks at the window. “There is uncertainty if he is good or bad because his phoenix quirk is messing with for Chiyo to fully heal him. But all things there will be scars but everything will be fine when he wakes up and not worrying about seeing this filthy vermin in his life again…” The air was getting colder as the air became thicker from the rages from the ratsatan. None of the prohero fear  him at the moment knowing while it wasn’t targeted at them.

Detective Tsukauchi walks into the interrogation room where filthy slut green women sit. “This has been an interesting night am I correct Ms. Midoriya?” Tsukauchi stared, shooting icy daggers at her knowing of the knowledge about Izuku. “Very now when I’m let go?” He hummed as he looked at the paper. “I believe you would never have peace if you leave.” Tsukauchi opens the field and glances at some pictures of Izuku’s physical. “My question is why would a person who gave birth to a child treat them like this.” He slid a few pictures of all the deep cuts and bruises on his body. “It is simple punishment. I don’t see anything wrong with what I have done.” Tsukauchi noticed she was telling the truth which hurted him more because this plan was abused. “Then what is the reason why he is being punished?” He flipped some notes he got from the proheoros. “He is an A's grade student. He is more intelligent than he was supposed to be at this age. He is smarter than the smartest thing in the world.” Inko gritted her teeth. “That slut ruins everything!” Which was the truth coming from Tsukauchi. “He is always slutting around! He is the main reason why my husband left!?” The last sentence was false as the anger level around Tsukauchi had increased but knowing that he needed to keep his composure. He stood up and collected the evidence he had received. “I will head out now. Have a nice horrible day.” He walk back where the other proheroes was in.

Once he arrives in the room he sees Nezu on the phone with someone and he doesn’t look good or happy. “Okay do it, maybe it would help. I know it’s against your way. We should get his brother to help.” Aizawa looks at Nezu with a confused look as he hangs up. “What was that?” Nezu looked sad. “We have to kill Izu for him to generate and heal. He won’t have any scars if we do this.” Aizawa didn’t think about it and walked out of the room with a sad look at the breaking point to cry.