Chapter 12 - Cockblocker!!?

Aizawa left plenty of bite marks all over Izuku's body. Leaving both people in massive pleasure. It went all night into the morning that you only pray for the neighbors for hearing wild sex was being heard next door. Izuku was impressed with the stainum Aizawa has.

Izuku wakes up from the snuggle comfort from his lover. He got out of the embrace and replaced himself with a pillow. He headed straight for the shower with a limp. Once he was done with the shower he went to look for clothes for him. He grabbed an Aizawa t-shirt and some small gym shorts.

~Izuku's POV~

I went to the kitchen and looked through it to see what we have for me to cook. I open the fridge to see we have orange juice, bacon, mushroom, and cheese. I thought I should make a simple omelet. I saw onions on the kitchen counter. I start whipping up a delicious meal for the two of us. Just then I hear both Shota and my phone go off on the coffee table.

|In coming call from - Weirdos Squad|

I laughed at it as the decline of Shota and agreed to turn on mine while putting my headphones on.

Green_Bean accept video call

Green_Bean: Morning guys! Walking back into the kitchen

RatGod: Morning Izu Sipping his tea

18+: How's your morning?

SirenHead: pretty good what everyone else

ChickenNuggets4Life: Izu!!! What are you making?

Green_Bean: oh I'm just making an omelet for Sho and I start to fry up the onions and cook the bacon

RatGod: I wish I could have some

Green_Bean: giggles I would gladly make you some Nezu

I felt wraps Shota's arms around him. He started to bite my neck causing me to flip his phone as I gasp with a slight moan coming out my mouth.

RatGod: what's the matter

Green_Bean: blushing n-nothing!? Ah~

I turn around glare at Shota with a flustered face as I hear everyone teasing on the call. "Come back..." Shota mumbled as nibble into my neck forcing me to bite my lips from moaning.

RatGod: my dad sense is going off! I'm coming over

Aizawa: don't come over you won't like it

|Green_Bean Left The Call|

I felt him slide two fingers in me causing me to gasp and moan with feeling I was drooling a bit. "Sho!~" Election went through my entire body as he hit my spot of the constant thrust inside me. "Attempt to finish making breakfast as I fuck you senseless..." My face blush with red as I felt the rock hard of his member graces around my entrance.

The slaps of our body collide with each other. Plenty of moans have escaped my mouth. I did my best to finish making the food. "Ah Sho~ breakfast ah~ is mmm...ready!" I attempt to spill some words out of my mouth with my moan. He took the two plates of our meal and put them on the counter. I gasped as I felt him pull out. I felt so abandoned by it, not inside me.

Just as I was about to ask what's wrong. He turned me around to pick me up to place me down to lay on top of the table. He pins my left leg on the table as my right leg is on his shoulder as he has a strong grip on me. The squeeze of his hand on the grip of thigh made me happy. Glancing in his deep dark skier eyes makes me shiver in pleasure. My back arch quickly as he went deeper inside me. "Ah!~" I felt my mind go blank as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I begged and pleaded for faster and harder. He went 100 percent full out of me. Redo or make new marks on my body as I moan a mess of his many names for him that my messed up mind.

I felt myself getting closer to my climax. I grabbed his arms tightly, digging my nails into him. "Shota! I'm cumming~" I felt myself squeezing on him while he was inside me. "Fuck same.." He thrust as fast as he can as I start to become more tight on him telling him that I'm to cum. Under a second I finally release as I feel completely full with his cum. Sho led closer to me before I closed the gap to kiss him deeply with passion. Just then we heard the doorbell. "Fuck..." Shota mutters as he looks at the door, knowing who it actually is at the door. I laugh softly as the constant of the doorbell rings as hearing and syncing that there are other people at the door.

"Shota~ can you put me in the bedroom for me to heal up a bit before coming back out please?" He looked at me before complaining about my request. He carried me in the bedroom and laid me on the bed. "I'll deal with those headaches." He kisses me on the forehead as he slides out of me. I let out a soft moan as I looked at him with lust. "Not now kitty, I'll want to make sure you walk." My face became hotter as I looked away while him chuckling at me.

~Aizawa POV~

I put on some sweatpants as Izuku started to heal himself with his quirk. The doorbell keeps ringing over and over. It was becoming annoying as hell. "I'm coming I'm coming!?" I unlocked the door and open it. "Jeez...you guys-" I was cut off by Nezu as he pushed his way inside the apartment. "Well you can come in.." I walk into the apartment as I watch Nezu turn around and face me with this dad look that if their kid is hurt I'm gonna be we wishing that he would kill me now. "Where is Izu?"

“He is just resting up; he will be out shortly.” An arm wrapped around my neck I looked to my left to see it was Kiego. “Ooh~ you really worn out Izu out with you little friend?” The tease spilled out his mouth was strong. I just push him off me as he laughs at me. “Shut up!” As I started arguing with them I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around to see Izuku dressed in hoodie and shorts.

"Hey guys!? Are you staying for breakfast?" He asks with a big smile as he goes back to the kitchen

"Hey guys!? Are you staying for breakfast?" He asks with a big smile as he goes back to the kitchen. "If you don't mind Izu." Nezu said with a soothing tone from his voice trying to hide the fact he was about to kill me. "Okay!" He shouted as he started to make more food for everyone. I look at Midnight and I gave her a glare, "Don't you fucking dare…" "Oh I won't dream of it." A smug face was on her face and so was Keigo. I want to punch those idiots so fast. Just as I was about to say anymore I was interrupted. "Breakfast is ready. I made some tea with breakfast for today." Nezu jumps off his seat and rushes to get the tea. "Thank you Izu, your tea is always delightful." Izuku nodded his head as he smiled toward Nezu. "It's my pleasure Papa."

~Normal POV~

They all enjoyed their breakfast. Nezu kept glaring at Shoato as he tried his best to enjoy his coffee. Izuku was chatting with Kiego and Midnight about what events are coming up. “Oh we're going to see the new movie that’s just already came out.” Izuku said with excitement with a smile across his face. “We totally should but what about we go tomorrow if you are not busy.” Izuku took a bite of his food as he wondered if there were any type of plans he had with people. “I don’t think so I guess I’m free. But what should we watch though?” “How about the Doctor Strange movie?” President Mic suggested an attempt at another bacon from Midnight but wasn’t successful as she swapped her hand at him. “I guess so but later on we should do something else but it doesn’t matter we can think about on the way at the theaters. Aizawa just watches as his lover pays attention to everyone else but him. ‘Why they have to be here I want us to have breakfast together,’ as he thought, grumbling as he finished his plate. He was annoyed by the cockblockers but he couldn't deal with them. He can’t wait for them to leave their apartment. So it can be finally be him and his lover.