Chapter 19

The three Kim Princes and 4 royal instructors along with the only genetically modified human capable of breathing the Chloroform mixed air were immediately gathered around a table. Maps, paper sheets, pencils, markers; all were scattered on the table surrounded by these busy fellows.

It might be a matter of wonder that Mera can easily breath in that highly toxic air Containing abnormally concentrated chloroform. It was then her genome structure got slightly modified when Prince Seokjin injected his own invented medicine inside her vein.

After an hour, Namjoon concluded with plans like,

Plan A: Follow Mera quietly and give her back up.

Plan B: If the situation goes worse, the first priority would be Mera, she needs to be protected at any cost.

Plan C: Jungkook and Hoseok will rescue her other friends and safely take them back out of Transylvania.
Susan should know the rest of the way back to their house.

Secret plan Mera should not know:
If something bad happens to her, the last option will be,
turning her into a vampire.

Wearing their armours, the 8 of them gathered outside the castle. Mera spoke,
"Guys, let's do it, for the sake of our nation to be safe from those betrayers."
Then says Namjoon,
"Stay stuck to the plan, everyone, best of luck."
Then Jimin,
"Let's meet together at the same place again, after the war."
Then Hoseok,
"I'm hoping to see everyone, after this, with a victory smile."

Everyone's heart was wriggling inside, due to the departure, due to the fear of uncertainty. But patriotism got them focused on the destination and happy for fighting for the sake of their nation, leaving everything behind.

They gathered their palms together and held onto each other's. Seconds later, they teleported to a secluded place inside the forest, not far from the cave Mera was threatened to go.

Before her departure, she took a deep breath while everyone looked at her with hope, trust and assurance. She could literally read their eyes,
"We all are with you, you're not alone in this. We won't let you fight this alone."

"I'll get going now. Keep praying for me."
She didn't look back 'cause she knew someone was silently sobbing not letting her know just not to upset her. The first time she felt his well-built chest against her face, she was mentally asking herself why it was beating so slow yet so warmly. She never could imagine that a rock-hard stone-like-heart would feel pain because of an imbecile human being like her. What was she? A mere human! She isn't someone gifted. She doesn't even know why, of all of the people over the world and half of them being woman, it had to be her to be the next chosen one. The only thing she knew at that ultimate moment was, she can't let the people down who are hoping on her for the sake of their nation, for the sake of humanity to be rescued and for the genoside to be stopped.

No matter how enormously powerful creature they might be, yet they are relying on a woman to save theirselves. Yes, it has to be a woman.

Because, anyone can have physical strength, but mentally? Women are vividly full of them, despite all of the sufferings they pass throughout their entire life.

She didn't want to have her focus get diverted by any kind of thoughts, so deciding not to look back and get emotional, she stepped forward.

"Oh look who we got here! The future Queen, right?", Harris cooed in a mocking tone.

Watching Felix tightening his grip on Susan's unconscious body made her blood boil in anger. Only if she could skin that bastard alive, had she felt peace.