Chapter 4

Mera woke up at 4.oo am in the morning. She usually goes to sleep at 2.00 am after taking care of each inch of her skin, but last night she went to bed at 12.00 am because her university classes are gonna start from today. She did her morning routines, did some yoga steps for 10 minutes, ran for 10 minutes on trade mill and cycled for 10 minutes on the lane she stays. After taking a shower at home she got herself dressed into a black Guns n' Roses t-shirt and a white BTS hoodie with a glossy black skin-tight jeans and navy blue sneakers, then came down to the dining room.

"Goodbye, Mum."

"Are you sure you won't feel hungry during the class after eating only a piece of bread toast with jam?"

"It's okay, mum. I'll be fine. Don't worry.", giving her a hug Mera replied.

"Have a good day darling, enjoy your university, just, don't seek for an adventure again."

"Ha ha thank you mum. Bye."

She started her red Honda scooty and drove the way to her university. She kinda doesn't like showing off her dad's riches and be proud of them. So she doesn't like to bring her car in somewhere all types of people gather up. Just at the gate she met Rose and Emily together.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"Hey Mera, we were waiting for you and Chelsea.", told Rose.

"We got one more day to hangout with Susan, right? Before she goes back to Helsinki?", asked Mera.

"Yeah, her flight is on day after tomorrow.", said Emily as Susan is staying with her.

"Hey guys!", Chealsea waved to them while panting.

"Woah! Girl, grab some air.", said Mera.

"Did you hurt any dog on the road?", asked Emily.

"Why the heck would I do that?"

"That a dog chased you being angry and you paced up your bicycle being afraid on the way of coming?"

"No way! Stop pulling my leg!"

Everyone started laughing loudly.

Meanwhile, a black Mercedes Benz driven by a tall blonde guy was being parked in the parking lot. All the girls present there started fangirling him but he kinda seemed to be absolutely ignorant to them. Mera found it a bit annoying as she herself has her own roofless Chevrolet and her dad has a BMW but still just to look as ordinary as others she doesn't bring them over there.

"I wonder who this idiot is!", she spoke to herself when Namjoon was crossing her. He was scrolling Instagram actually. But at that moment, he looked at her as if he heard the comment.

Mera's eyes got bigger like juicy sweets. She couldn't guess he'd be able to hear it even after being 10 feet distant from her. Being nervous she was choking on her own breath.

Namjoon gave her a death glare for 5 seconds, then shoved his phone into his pocket and focused on walking. While crossing past her, he mumbled,

"You'll get to know soon, don't worry."

His voice, appearance, walking style; everything made Mera recall the incident happened at the night of Susan's Birthday. She uttered surprisingly,

"Did I see him before? Why would he say that? Is he......Is he that guy?", her mouth formed an O-shape.

"Hey, Mera, what are you saying? Are you okay? Are you in sense or not? Can you see how many fingers are there?", Rose was waving her hands in front of Mera's face.

While stumbling Mera came back to reality from a sudden rise of deep thought when Chelsea shook her and was about to land on her face. "Yah! Chelsea, don't push me.", she said with a high tone.

"Are you okay?", Emily asked. "Where were you lost?"

"Yeah, I'm fine guys. Let's go to the class."

After the Geography class, Mera walked towards the canteen while listening to BTS's MIC DROP. She was waiting for her friends to join her after bringing her Japchae (Stir fried glass noodles). Being too much into music, she forgot that she's in a public place so started rapping loudly when her favorite part arrived,

Baby, watch your mouth (mouth),

it come back around (-round)
Once upon a time (time),

we learnt how to fly (fly)
Go look at your mirror,

same damn clothes (git)
You know how I feel,

gaehaengbok (turn up)
How many hours do we fly?
I keep on dreamin' on the cloud
Yeah, I'm on the mountain,

yeah, I'm on the bay (pop)
Everyday we vibin',

mic drop, bam.

"So you do rapping?", Namjoon spoke all on a sudden.

Mera wasn't prepared for a sudden shock. She opened her eyes as if she got back to her senses. Then, gathered herself up, cleared her eyeglasses for twice and still when she saw him she could assure herself that she's not dreaming. Then watching Namjoon chuckling, she became a bit embarrassed and said nervously,

"Umm, yeah I love rapping. It's one of my hobbies I'm too much passionate about."

"I see, keep it up. Maybe one day we'll be collaborating together."

Suddenly Mera's friends called her from a table diagonal to her. She looked at them, then looked forth to say she had to join them but didn't find Namjoon. Again she became too much confused and looked around. Finding him drinking his juice sitting on one of the single chairs, she crunched her eyes wondering how he could move at the pace of light.

"Strange a guy he is!", she mumbled and went to their friends.

''Where have you been all? I was waiting for you guys."

"You don't have to make excuses for talking to him while we weren't here, Mera. He's handsome. It's okay to get crushed on him.", Emily winked at her while pinching verbally.

"I mean, like, seriously? Crush....me....on a nerd spoiled rich Usain Bolt? C'mon Emily, I'm not so cheap to get crushed on a man like him. I can't even think about getting crushed on someone for his looks and riches.", Mera shrugged.

"Then let me give it a try on him.", Rose winked laughing.

"Absolutely, madam. Go on. Who's stopping you? ". Mera replied humorously.

"But I think he got his eyes on you, baby. Look at him how he's trying to steal glances of yours.", Chelsea spoke poking.

"Yah! Will you guys stop it now? Focus on your food!", Mera spoke loudly while shying.

Everyone started laughing including Mera blushingly.

#Author's note:

Hello everyone, Thank you all so much for supporting my story. As a completely new writer I would love to know how you all are enjoying it. So, don't bother yourself if you wanna leave your feedback. And also if you liked my story, please consider yourself to give a vote if you like. Thanks again for your cordial support.