Chapter 10

The next day, It started raining since 3.00 am in the morning. Mera had no wish to miss her class, as then, she was attached to them both responsibly and emotionally. Her desire to see Namjoon was increasing more and more.

Wearing a raincoat, she started for her training class at 3.30 am, arrived there at 4.00 am. She was singing BTS-Airplane pt.2 on the way.

We goin' from Mexico City
London to Paris
Wherever we go, party
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
We goin' from Tokyo, Italy
Hong Kong to Brazil
Wherever in the world, I will sing
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
El Mariachi
(El Mari- ah-whoo~ whoo~ whoo~ whoooo~)

Namjoon wasn't standing at the 2nd gate for her, it made her feel a li'l bit bad as she was expecting to see that gorgeous smile with cutest dimples just at the very beginning of her day.

"Maybe he couldn't come here due to this rain.", she consoled her mind thinking that.

At first she thought those Eucalyptus trees would be easy to pass, which turned out absolutely wrong. She was feeling like those trees were deducting the gap all by themselves once she entered into them. Hurriedly she crossed and entered to the building.

"Lumos Enlightica"

Once the duplex seemed visible, she saw Namjoon and Jimin running towards her.

"Are you okay, Mera? Was there any problem you had to face? I'm so sorry I couldn't stand over there due to such a heavy rain", Namjoon was helping her to take off her raincoat and backpack.

"I'm okay, guys. Just those trees were hindering a bit I guess."

"Haist! Mera, your backpack became soaked. Would you like to try my cloths for now instead? ", Jimin asked as a careful brother.

"I think I have no other choice haha. Sure, brother Jimin."

After boxing class with Jungkook and Martial art class with Jimin, Mera was enjoying her break at the balcony watching the raindrops falling, handing a cup of coffee while listening to the song she always hears during the rain, RM- Forever Rain.

And I answer, I'm still a hostage of life
Just like you
If I could
Just knock on somewhere
If I could kiss
The whole world so hard
Would someone welcome me
Maybe embrace my weary body

Namjoon joined her with a glass of orange juice.

"Do you like rain?", Namjoon asked.

"Of course. It's the most mysterious thing mother nature blesses you with."

"How?", Namjoon asked with a titter.

"The cool breezes, the heavy wind blowing, the harmony of raindrops, the orchestra of tree-leaves; such a gorgeous weather! Yet the black clouds are capable enough to make remind of the past miseries."

After a short silence, Mera said again,

"I think this is why rains are romantic. It can make us feel both happy and sad. Romance is a complete mixture of both of them. There can't be only happiness between two lovers; there must be a part of sorrow and pain to intensify the happiness. Like sex; the painful pleasure."

Namjoon wasn't replying her. He was observing each details of her face; how they modify with each expression along with how she was feeling right at that moment. He let her express her untold feelings as much as she wanted; knowing she never told these to anybody.

"You know Namjoon, in my bucket list, I've noted all the romantic things I wanna do. Two of them are, I wanna cry letting myself washed by the raindrops to get rid of the grease of my past and the man who loves me will hug me at that moment too closely. I'll start crying more on his shoulder grabbing him tightly. Then we'll have a long soft kiss as the remedy of that pain and I'll become completely free from that. Another one is, when my mood will be off completely, my husband will adore me, hug me, kiss me, pick me up in a bridal style and take me to the bedroom. Then, we'll have a soft warm romantic sex under the white bed-sheet while it'll be raining. I just wanna feel the actual essence of romance at the best time to feel that."

Namjoon asked for her hand,

"Wanna go out with me now?"

"Brother Jimin's clothes?:"

"He won't mind since it's you."

"No, I wanna wear a white frock."

"Really? Wait a minute then."

Namjoon disappeared and came back after 5 seconds with a white frock.

"Wow! Where did you get them?

"It belonged to Taehyung's ex-girlfriend. Now wear it quickly."

"Over here?", Mera's eyes widened

"Go inside and come out after changing."

When Mera came out, Namjoon took her hands and started running to the meadow. They both were laughing gaily. After standing under the Mahogany tree, he grabbed her arm-joints and told her,

"Mera, I know you have faced a lot in your life. I know everything. But I've seen the innocent mind, the pure heart and the courageous mentality you still have. I promise you, I'll never ever judge you by those unwanted past miseries you've faced in your life, the thing you fear most. Will you give me a chance, to obliviate you about those bad memories and make you the happiest girl in this world, please?"

Tears were already running down from Mera's eyes. She was biting her lips to hold her screams. But after Namjoon's request, she couldn't hold herself anymore. She grabbed him tightly and started crying as loud as she could to bring out the pain she's bearing for years. He kept his face on the crook of her neck while giving her the warmest comfort he could give. His blood might be cold, but his feelings for her wasn't.

After 10 minutes, Mera looked at Namjoon with teary eyes not leaving him. They were completely soaked in the rain, and clogged to each other like a joint. Watching her trying to reach his lips, he lowered his face diagonally a bit and they joined them softly. It was the same comforting healing kiss they had in that evening. Being too much into that moment, they didn't notice they are being watched by others.

Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongii were watching them from the balcony. All of them were in wet eyes; they couldn't but become emotional watching such a heart-touching moment.

"Hip-hop doesn't allow being emotional; but right now I am.", Yoongii said.

"I'm so touched watching them", Hoseok said.

"Watching them gave me cringe.", jungkook stated.

"I wish it were me with Mera.", Jimin thought in his mind.

"Leave her for saving your own race.", Yoongii replied him using telepathy.

After getting spared, Mera told Namjoon,

"I think we should start for our class."

"Yeah, let's go."

They didn't notice someone was following them behind the trees. After they all entered inside, he called someone via phone,

"Your majesty, they've found the girl."

"Wait a li'l bit more. We have to drain her blood out and offer her meat to the werewolf just like the previous one.", the reply came from the other side.

#Author's note:

Hello everyone. I've said earlier to accept these chapters as a compensation to make you guys wait a bit long. I'm really so sorry but due to excessive work I'm not habituated to and being weak and sick a lot, I couldn't focus here properly and; depression is exhausting actually. I tried my best to offer you guys a good chapter. I hope y'all would like it.