Chapter 9

"Mum, I'm home.", Mera said in a cold tone.

"Welcome home, dear. How's the ~", Mera slammed the door of her room loudly enough to pierce the tympanic membrane of the ear without any reply of her mum.

"Ah! What's wrong with her?", Mera's aunt asked.

"She's becoming a weirdo day by day. I have no idea what she's upto.", Mera's mum replied to her sister leaving a sigh.

Mera wore a teddy bear palazzo and a BT21-Chimmy t-shirt after taking a shower. She was really jealous but couldn't reckon she was reacting much on a silly matter actually.

She was recalling the whole day; meanwhile it was starting her favorite series 'Friends'

You're still in bed at ten
And work began at eight
You've burned your breakfast, so far
Things are going great
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought
You down to your knees and

I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

"What does he think of himself? Huh! Acts as if such a Paul McCartney has been arrived! Bloody idiot he is!", Mera was speaking in her mind annoyingly.

"I didn't even look at a single girl, now if they keep following me, what could I do honey?", Namjoon spoke from her behind.

Mera was super shocked all on a sudden as if her heart was about to come outta her coastal cave.

"Oh my goodness! Namjoon, you almost gave me a death by heart attack. How did you just .........", Mera couldn't finish her line. Namjoon grabbed her mouth making her choking on her own breath.

"Sshh! Don't shout like this; I have teleporting power and I can read your mind too. I wanted to see you so I came here."

"Doesn't mean you can come in my room all on a sudden. It's a matter of my privacy. What if.....", Mera again couldn't finish her line; Namjoon made her fall on her bed himself being on top of her.

"What if.....?", Namjoon asked wirh an evil glare.

Mera didn't know what to say. She was blushing, being shocked how this happened in a blink of an eye. Her eyes widened, blinking faster while looking at him. Her lips were trembling; her heart was pumping in a pace of a horse on the race field. Her loud lub-dub could be easily heard even from ten inches away from her chest. She kept staring at him, trying to say something but words were stuck on her tongue; couldn't come outta her lips. She started stuttering with those trembling lips,

"Wh....what..if....I...re...rem...remain....clo....cloth....cloth-less?"

"Then something will happen which is gonna make you so exhausted that you're gonna regret why you stayed in that way.", Namjoon smirked winking.

"Mamma......mamma......what if.....we get....caught by.....mamma?"

"Then we'll disappear sensing her coming up to your room."

"Wh.....where?"

"In my room, on a round bed with red silk bed-sheet, in our royal palace. Wanna go?", Namjoon winked again.

"I.....don't.......know......actually."

Namjoon couldn't control himself anymore. He started kissing Mera on her lips squeezing her waist. Mera was curving in a parabola shape, like the way made by a projectile at each squeeze. After a deep long kiss, Namjoon widened the collar of her t-shirt exposing her shoulder along with the arm-joint and started kissing on her whole face, chin, neck and clavicle along with licking her ear-lobes and the crook of her neck. Mera was moaning slowly, being completely hypnotized as if her limbs became stiff by the spell Namjoon was casting on her. She was responding at each slightest touch of him by curving and moaning. Her neurons were sending an intense shiver through electric pulse to her brain by the spinal cord, making each of her muscular fiber trembling.

Namjoon stopped that romantic make-out after they could hear Mera's mum.

"Dinner's ready, Mera. Come down.", her mum said loudly.

"I'm coming after 5 minutes after finishing something personal, mum."; Mera said in a bit trembling voice while catching her breath as Namjoon advised her.

"I don't have a choice, I have to go now. Let's meet tomorrow at 4.00 am in the morning, okay? Good night, honey.", Namjoon kissed on her forehead and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Though Mera wasn't in her complete sense and right mind, she got off from her bed quickly and went to the dining room after washing her face properly, making sure there were no marks on her skin and fixing her t-shirt.

Watching her taking long breaths, her mum asked her,

"Are you okay, dear? Are you feeling sick?"

"I'm okay, mum; just a bit exhausted. Don't worry about me."

"For that fighting class?", Mera's aunt asked.

"Not only that, but also the academic pressure I guess; assignments, projects, presentations, blah blah blah."

Mera had some steak salad, Thai soup and some fried mixed vegetables. She usually doesn't like to have dinner but that day she was really in lack of calories and her head was spinning.

Before going to bed, while listening to BTS- Trivia: Love, she took her diary to scribe her daily journal. But somehow, she couldn't focus properly. She was in deep thought about what happened earlier in her room. She was asking herself thinking about Namjoon,

"Have I fallen in love with him? Is this love? Why is it so enchanting? Why is it so possessive? Why does it feel.......

So beautiful?"

In her ears she was listening to her own mind,

Because of you

I'd like to be involved in your novel
As a lover
I'm just a human, human, human
We're humans, humans, humans
In that myriad of straight lines
My love, love, love
Sit on top of it and it becomes a heart

I live so I love
I live so I love
(Live & love, live & love)
I live so I love
I live so I love
(Live & love, live & love)
(If it's love, I will love you)

#Author's note:

Hello everyone. I'm sorry again; due to working a lot of household chores since my mum's in quarantine, I couldn't finish it properly. As time utilization, I'm uploading 2 chapters together. I hope you guys would like the romantic twist I've added on both of them. Any kind of feedback is earnestly welcome and if you liked my chapter, please consider giving a vote if you want to. Thank you all so much for your cordial support by reading my work. Please keep me in your prayers. Love you all.