Chapter 11

Mera and her friends gathered up in the cafeteria during the lunch-break. These days, she became a bit introvert. She responds to them, laughs her ass off hearing jokes and funny stuffs, gives reactions to every slightest matter brought upon; but somehow that talkative Mera was gone who used to keep babbling all over the day about her everyday incidents and own interests; specially music.

While eating Ttekbokki (Spicy stir-fried rice cake) together, Chelsea asked Mera,

"Is there anything wrong, Mera? Did something happen? Is anything bothering you?"

"Not at all, I'm absolutely fine, hon'. What made you ask me so?"

"You don't speak much since you started your fighting class. Do you get exhausted?", Emily added.

"Well, I do. But I didn't notice that I started to speak less and if I do, that shouldn't be the reason.", Mera seemed confused.

"Not only that, Madam. I noticed you daydreaming during the class which was unthinkable at a nerd's case like you. Have you fallen in love or something?", Rose suspected.

"Yah! Rose, don't find everyone like you. If something like that would happen I might have already told you guys.", Mera tried to hide the fact.

"Then what about this picture?", Suddenly an anonymous guy intervened.

That picture was of Mera and Namjoon sitting together on Mera's scooty.

Mera became stiff as if she had just fallen from the cliff of Everest to the ground. She was blinking at the picture confusingly while staring at that snap. Namjoon just arrived from nowhere at that very critical moment to save her.

"I asked her for a lift that time so she being kind-hearted gave me a lift to the parking lot.", Namjoon replied stading behind Mera snatching the phone from her hand.

"There are lots of boys too in our campus who could give you a lift. Besides, you have your own BMW. Still you needed her scooty to have a ride on?", that guy asked with a smirk.

"I found none but her at that very early morning. C'mon man, it was just a ride. Besides, look at the gap between me and her. I wonder which ancient society you guys live in.", Namjoon replied in a mocking tone.

"Okay, I see. Sorry for suspecting then. Sorry girls for interrupting. By the way, are you Rose? It's nice to meet such a gorgeous lady like you.", that man was about to drag Rose's hand but suddenly Namjoon intervened.

"She isn't interested in you, can't you see? Leave them and move your ass outta here.", Namjoon almost shouted.

All on a sudden Mera felt a cringe, as if her sixth sense was telling her that danger is knocking at their door. She looked very carefully at that man and found that exact match of face shape, height, hairdo, eyes and all the other notable features she found with that killer she saw at that night, later informed by Namjoon as Shadow killer.

"Guys, let's get outta here. Let's have our meal at the rooftop.", Mera brought her friends away safely as she could.

"What happened, Mera?", Rose asked.

"Let's just don't get involved with a trouble.", Mera replied.

After the class, Mera was going towards her home. All on a sudden, Namjoon stood in front of her. Being startled, Mera gave a hard break that it stopped just 1 meter in front of Namjoon.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Have you become mad? Wanna commit suicide and make me hung up due to the accident? "

Namjoon just grabbed her mouth and dragged her behind the large Banyan tree. After he left her mouth,