Chapter 14

Mera and her friends were heading back to their home as the classes were over. The clouds were condensing darker by each moment passed.
"I'm really sorry for Susan, she doesn't deserve such pain", Chelsea spoke sorrowfully.
" I wish I could kick that asshole's dick and throw away right to the Bermuda Triangle", Emily became furious all on a sudden.
"The way Sue was crying; I cannot but feel bad, literally.", Rose uttered with a heavy heart.

Mera was being a good listener to their gossips, obviously not avoiding responses but, she kinda speaks less after the sudden changes have been happened to her life; getting involved with Namjoon and his vampire world. As if she started practicing how to stay like a ghost.

The cloudy evening sky seemed to be darker, as if it's giving a signal that something worse is about to happen. Nothing but Mera's sixth sense could detect it in it's Radar.

" Guys, I think we should hurry. It might start to rain and I'm pretty sure none of us has any kind of preparation for it.", Mera tried to get the thing over showing the case of rain. But, it didn't go well as she wanted to.

Out of nowhere they saw a group of men blocking their road with an evilish smirk on their face. Mera looked at their eyes; all were flickering bluish rays, means they are vampires. She tried to cover her friends, praying to The Almighty to seek for help and trying her best to contact to Namjoon via Telepathy somehow; though failed. She never felt so helpless before as she was feeling then. She couldn't even tell her friends to run away because she knew it would just cost some mere ATP from the Hamstring muscle on the Foemer bone, in vein.

Namjoon was sitting beside the royal bed the King was sleeping on. He was admiring every detail of his father's face, noticing each breath of him falling on his beard. Aged, wrinkled yet shining like a moonlit night. Thinking of how exhausted he has become of his own life to live, Namjoon gently caressed his head until Taehyung beckoned him outside.
Observing Taehyung's rare serious face Namjoon could reckon literally something serious might have happened. He just, couldn’t imagine how severe it could ever be.

"What happened Taehyung? Anything wrong?", Namjoon asked in a polite voice toning concered.
"Hyung, Mera..."
"Mera..? Mera what? What happened?", Namjoon became serious.
"Mera is being hospitalized. Harris hired someone named Felix to hit her badly and kidnapped her friends. She was fighting with those 5 mighty vampires all alone until got striked hard on her hind-neck and fell down senseless. Someone just called an ambulance and sent her to the emergency but she's in lack of blood now. It's somehow being harder to find someone who has exact same antigenes like hers. Her chances are......", Taehyung was trying to give a brief description but Namjoon meddled cutting him off.
"Stop! Don't say anymore!"

His mind was completely blank. He couldn’t fix what should he feel actually; sorrow and pain for his beloved or anger and rage for his enemy. His vision started to become foggy. He felt warm droplets streaming down on his cheek, tears. After a thousand year he felt those warm tears on his cheek. His pair of lacrimal gland last secreted those hydrated Sodium Chloride at his mother's death. He kinda became harder than rocks like his father.She was a human too. And here it's secreting again, for a human, for a woman.
Why is it a woman always, captivating the power to shift the dead rocks from the heart, to make it beat again, even if it's of vampires, colder than iced mountains?

All of these thoughts just fogged up into his cerebrum, making each and every neuron feeling the sting and shiver. As if his cranial blood-vessels are about to tear up at such high pace of blood. The pain in his head along with the mind was so intense that he couldn’t feel when Taehyung brought him to the hospital disappearing from the castle.

He just, couldn’t think about anything, couldn’t sense anything, couldn’t feel anything, at the sudden shock.

"Hyung", Taehyung tried to bring him back to reality reckoning his state of mind.
" Huh?", Namjoon looked at him confused about his ownself. Then, sensing where he was brought to after looking around, trying harder to gather himself up, he kinda ran to the entrance of the hospital, at the reception desk.

"Mera, paitent's name: Mera, may I know where is she now?", almost choking on his own breath while trying to catch some air he asked the receptionist.
The man looked up at him, confusingly frowning.
"Sorry sir, I couldn't catch your pace of speaking. Would you please, say it once again?"
Namjoon couldn’t realise in panic that he almost spoke in a rapping intonation that even the rap God Eminem might not have understood.
"Patient Rhinah, could you please tell us where is she? We came to see her.", Taehyung meddled speaking a bit louder from Namjoon's behind. Namjoon couldn’t but frown at him with a disgustingly questioning look. Like, seriously, he had to give his girlfriend's name over here, why?
After some clicks on the mouse and some key strokes on the keyboard, the receptionist replied,
"She's in the ICU, on the 4th floor. I'm afraid you may not be able to visit her until her sense comes back, sir."
"It's okay, thank you.", Taehyung offered him a short smile and dragged Namjoon towards the elevator.
" She needed to keep her identity hidden", Taehyung whispered barely could be heard to his elder brother to fan out the fog from his mind regarding the name.
"Why, for the love of everything on earth, your girlfriend's name?", Namjoon asked angling his eyebrows and shrinking his nose making his voice a bit high-pitched.
" Isn't that cute?", Taehyung said with a chilling tone, "like her?". He was looking all lovey-dovey even in that serious discussion.

On the television in front of the waiting area there was being played The Beatles's Hey Jude.
Oh-oh-oh, and anytime you feel the pain
Hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool Who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder Nah.

Author's note:
Hello everyone, hope y'all doing great. I apologise again for such a longer gap, I'm extreamly so sorry, but I couldn’t do anything about my sickness actually. I'll try my level best to be regular, though I'm afraid I can't promise anything. I love you all.
It might be a bit serious chapter and I couldn’t find any place to add any song lyrics at any scene. Though I don’t know, do you guys like it? Feel free to share your feelings and any kind of opinion in the comment or via  message. If you liked the chapter, consider giving it a vote and thank you again so much for your earnest support to read it. Love you a lot.