Chapter 8

The next day, Mera started for her university at 4.00 am as Namjoon's advice.

"You didn't even inform me and all on a sudden, why do you need to learn fighting? Besides, what an odd timing it is! I wonder which ghost your trainer is!", Mera's mum was concerned about her sudden schedule.

"Mamma, Oh my sweet mamma, I'll be absolutely fine even if I'm with vampires. You know how horrible the current situation is right? That's why, your smart daughter is learning some smart skills to strengthen her own safety.", Mera tried to assure her mum.

"Still, what sort of odd timing is this? Couldn't you manage after your university?"

"You know mum, morning is the best time for these types of practices. That's why our trainer picked this time for his special smart learners. You should be happy your daughter is one of them.", Mera tried to act cool.

"Do whatever you want. Just don't make any mess that you're gonna regret later. And make sure you eat something. If you faint in your institute this time don't expect me to show up.", Her mum almost slammed the door on her face.

"I won't, Bye mum.", Mera blinked confusingly.

She entered from the second gate and then, after taking Namjoon on her scooter, together they went to their secret training house.

"You have to just, go within the trees if we're not with you. Can't you do that?", Namjoon asked her.

"Sure, no problem. I will."

"Mera, try this spell. Let me see if you have a pure heart or not."

"You mean?"

"Only a pure hearted woman can cast this spell successfully. It's okay if it won't work for you. You're a human being, not an angel."

"I'm pretty sure it won't work for me."

"Just give it a try. Saints don't bring any good to this world.", Namjoon started laughing hilariously.

"Okay okay okay I'm trying. What's the spell?"

"It's Lumos Enlightica."

"Lumos Enlightica?"

Suddenly the never-invaded-by-photon-dark room became white hole like brighter and soon the duplex became visible.

It wasn't Namjoon who was surprised; he wouldn't have asked Mera if he knew it might not be possible by her. But it was Mera who was shocked completely and regretting about the lies she did to her mum and the obscene clips she watched locking her door.

"I never even could imagine that actually!", Mera spoke in her utter surprise.

"Can you ever imagine anything actually? Whenever you see something your eyes seem to be popped up and mouth forming an O-shape!", Namjoon started teasing her.

"Yah! Stop pulling my leg you blue eye", Mera said annoyingly.

"Who are you? What are you doing here in this early morning?", Yoongi spoke all on a sudden.

"I'm........I'm Mera."

"Who Mera?"

"Brother, let me explain it. She's with me.", Namjoon intervened because Mera was really startled at Yoongi's seriousness.

Three of them sat on the couch handing a cup of cappuccino while Namjoon was explaining Yoongi about Mera. He also explained Mera about the myth of his mother and the prophecy their astrologers told them. She had to know why the shadow killers are after her. Meanwhile, it was playing Henry Mancini's Dear Heart in the phonograph.

Dear Heart,
wish you were here to warm this night.
My dear heart,
seems like a year
since you've been out of my sight.

A single room, a table for one;
it's a lonesome town all right !
But soon I'll kiss you hello
at our front door,
and dear heart I want you to know
I'll leave your arms nevermore.

"By the way, Brother Yoongii, Jimin was telling me that you were being offended by shadow killers. How are you now?"

"It's okay Namjoon. I'm all fine."

"So, should we start? Are you ready Mera?", Namjoon asked.

"Yeah I am.", Mera seemed to be confident.

After the lesson, Namjoon drove the scooty while Mera was sitting in back. Namjoon was singing with the instrumental of nature,

I don't wanna kick this at all
I want you to want me, that's all
But we don't know how yeah
We don't know how
It sounds great and fresh, shawty ain't it?
I'll take you to the mall
Buy clothes, what you wanted
Any day you can call
We are the one
We are

the one
I'll pray, I'll stay
Yeah you make me this way
Girl you make me say

Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Oh round & round
You make me fly
Now I ain't down & out
You makin' me cry
Yeah girl you got me say

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

"Wow, your voice is really beautiful.", Mera acclaimed.

"Thank you madam, anything else?"

"Can I ask you two question?", Mera said.

"Only two? No more?", Namjoon asked humorously.

"For now it's only two."

"Shoot."

"What are we now?"

"You mean?"

"Like, you know, after that evening, what we did.......but you didn't tell me anything.", Mera started blushing.

"What do you prefer?", Namjoon was tittering.

"I don't know. I never did something like that. It was my first!"

"I was your first, but that wasn't your first."

"Wh..........what....do you mean?", Mera started stuttering.

"Try to recall when it was your first. It's your homework. Then I'll answer to your question. Next?"

"What the! Not fair!", Mera pretended to be slightly annoyed.

"I have to go now, next question?"

"Why do you wear such a sweet cologne?"

"I don't need a cologne actually. It's my blood you get smell of."

"Oh.....my....goodness! Really?", Mera's eyes widened.

"Yeah, now drive yourself, I'll get down from here. See you in the class."

Mera was staring blank for some minutes. But all on a sudden,

"Mera, what's wrong dude? Are you okay?"

"Oh....oh...Oh Rose, hey baby, how are you?"

"I'm all good but is there anything wrong with you?"

"No, no I'm fine. I'm okay now. Let's grab some Ramen in the cafeteria. I'm hungry.", Mera was pouting like babies.

"Yay! Let's go."

On the way to class, Mera found a lot of girls fangirling Namjoon and Taehyung, following and taking pictures from aside. Suddenly, Taehyung noticed her.

"Brother Namjoon, look at your future wife how she's turning red in anger of jealousy."

They both started laughing gaily. Seeing this, girls started wooing them more and lastly, being too much annoyed, Mera went straight on her class.

"I wonder what he thinks about himself. Huh!"

#Author's note:

Hello everyone, I'm again so sorry that I'm delaying to update my story. My current situation is worse beyond imagination actually. Please keep me in your prayers. I would love to have any kind of review on my chapter and if you like it, consider giving a vote please. Thank you so much for reading my work and supporting it. Love you all.