Chapter Fifteen.

Previously on Double Mates.

The game has come down to just me on my team and about half on the opposing team. I have Lincoln within my range, and is about to smack him hard with the ball. When that feeling came back and everything started to spin around me.

  ...il, Eli!" I heard someone yelled my name. I look up and saw Lincoln running up to me with panic in his eyes.

His face is the last thing I see, before everything fades to black.

  "What's wrong with him." Lincoln demanded, as him and Micheal, the assistant gym teacher and a warrior rush with Eli out of the school building and towards the parking lot. "Answer me!" Lincoln yell in his alpha voice.

   "I-i don't know." A worried look on Micheal's face as he open his red Mercedes Benz and place an unconscious Eli in the back seat.

   "How come you don't know? I want-"

    "Look!" Micheal shouted, startling Lincoln who growl. Micheal took a deep breath before speaking again." Alpha, I am not a physician. So I don't know what is wrong with him, apart from that he's unconscious and...pale."

Lincoln quickly look behind him at Eli, now noticing the colour change and cold sweat washing his once best friend's body. He suddenly started to panic, and his wolf howl in agony inside his head. What is happening? And why does he feel like he had just been run over by a train.

   "Can't you drive a bit faster?" Lincoln ask through clench teeth.

    "I can, but I can't just go around flunting my werewolf driving skills now can't I." Micheal rolled his eyes, panic evident in his blue green orbs.

Eli groan painfully in the back seat, his body trembling as cold sweat wash his body.

    "Hang in there buddy, we are on our way to get you help." Lincoln mumbled, looking out the car window as the trees to the pack lands pass by in a blur.

   Meanwhile, back at the Silver moon Pack, Linden was having a blast with the pack. She can't believe she had missed out on so much things that happen while she was away. So many pups had been born, and also a couple of new members had joined the pack. She had on a big smile on her face throughput all of Friday night and Saturday morning, but now it's seven thirty at in the night and she's on her way to a meeting with the pack elders. Nerves rocked Linden as she took her seat at the head of the medium size oak table, with the eight elders. Four seated on each side.

   "So, I guess we all know why we are all here. So let's get started." Linden swallowed her nerves, ready to get it all over with. There s no need to get nervous when what ever she's going to learn, is going to help her get closer to her mates.

      "Very well then." Esmond said. His blue eyes held a icy glare.

         Flashback

    Two thousand years ago, three werewolves from three different packs were mated to each other. Their names were Angus Felcon, Monica Westmore and Morgan Silverstone. Now Angus was the alpha of the most feirces and hated pack back in that time, the Blood moon Pack. While Monica was a warrior   wolf for the Cresent moon Pack. Monica and Angus were both 24 years of age, while Morgan who was just a regular pack member for the Blackwood Pack, was only seventeen. Was a fierce young man, who always break the rules and never believed in love.
      Both Monica and Angus found each other at a gathering hosted by the Cresent moon Pack. They instantly fell in love and cherish one another from that day on, but when it came on to completing the mating bond, they couldn't find themselves to do it. It was like something was missing, and their wolves couldn't get intimate without it. Eventually Monica moved to Russia to join Angus' pack and they got married, and Monica became Luna for the Blood moon Pack. Months passed after their wedding and they tried to mate but the same feel was present, until they started to wonder if their mating was a mistake. Even though their mating bond was strong as ever. Pack members from both packs started to look down on them, curious as to why they couldn't finish the mating process. And the biggest concern to the Blood moon pack member, was if their alpha would bring forth an heir.