Chapter Two.

Benjamin's POV.

Why did she run away, am I not up to her standard? Am I not the mate she pictured? She's all I can think about from she ran away, I need to find her or I will go crazy.

We finally found our mate and you let her ran away from us. My wolf, Rolf, said to me.

    "I didn't chase her away, and don't worry we will find her."

   You better, or I will make your life a living hell. He said before ending our little chat.

He warily talks to me because he was always depress from not finding our mate. Well I guess that changed.

  I left the library and went to a food court on campus called Ready Food, it's busy in here today and the tables are packed expect one at the corner in the back where a redhead girl with glasses sat by herself reading a book.

    "Hey, is it ok if I sit here?" I ask her.

   She look up at me in surprise then look around the food court then back to me.

   "Are you talking to me?" She ask, confusion written all over her face.

   "Yea, is there a problem?" I ask unsure.

   "No, am just surprise that you wanted to sit with me. You know?"

    "No, I don't know." I said confused with the whole situation.

    "Am a nerd." She said bluntly.

Oh I get it now, why would a hot guy like me talk to a girl like her. News flash, I don't care if a person is a loner, popular or in her case a "nerd", I still think everyone should be treated with respect.

    "I don't care, I just need a seat and I think you are a very sweet girl."

    "Well you may sit, an Ursula by the way." She introduce herself.

    "Ursula, like in the little mermaid." I laugh, nobody knows but I love that movie. I watch it with the pups all the time.

   "Yeah Well, am not evil like her." She smiled.

I nodded and introduce myself. "My name's Benjamin and it's nice to meet you Ursula.

  We sat there and talk as a waitress came to take our order, glaring at Ursula in the process.

    "A cheese steak sandwich with a diet coke, and for Ursula....?" I stare at her, wait for her to order.

She blush and look to the waitress with a tiny smirk on her face. "A cheese burger with lemonade for me please."

The waitress wrote everything done, glaring at Ursula before she turn and smile at me then went away.

   "What was that about?" I ask Ursula when the waitress was far away from us.

   "Well her name is Mandy and pretty girls like her thinks that a boy like you shouldn't be sitting with a girl like me."

   "Don't you think you're pretty?" I ask her, staring into her green orbs.

  She didn't answer So I pull my chair closer to hers and said. "I think you are beautiful and you shouldn't let anyone tell you otherwise."

She look up at me and smile. She started to say something but I zone her out when that amazing scent hit my nose again and I turn to the direction of the door to see my mate standing there looking at me.

  Linden's POV.

  There he is, sitting at a table with Ursula in my favorite food court on campus. After leaving my dorm building, I went to the library to see if he was still there but he wasn't. So after searching almost everywhere on campus we got hungry and now here I am and there he is, sitting with my friend a couple feet away.