Searching For A Home

Levi's pov

We were finally back home after some hours. Because some people thought it was a good idea to go the other way because it was 'faster' while there was a traffic jam going on. And those some people, is Hange of course. Who else?

Me and Erwin both said they shouldn't, but Hange is ofcourse too stubborn again.

Well, finally we arrived as I said. The apartment was dark, Moblit was probably already sleeping.

I could also use some sleep, yesterday I noticed those big dark circles under my eyes. Hange said I always had them, but only now is that I sighted them. I guess they don't look that bad, I'll just leave it like this.

Anyway, I washed myself and brushed my teeth.

Ah, how a good sleep would help a lot at the moment.

I walked with slow and heavy steps towards the bedroom, where Erwin was reading a book with his stupid glasses. Stupidly cute.

"Hi love," Erwin put of his glasses and laid them on his nightstand.

I put of the light and fell on the bed. "Hello Erwin," I slowly said.

"Not using love as a nickname for me?" Erwin chuckled.

"Nickname? Isn't it petname?" I asked.

"Nickname sounds better, you're not my pet," Erwin replied while he opened his arms so I could lay down in his arms.

So cozy. Maybe I am a pet?

"No. Nickname sounds like were a pair of besties," I said while snuggling deeper in his arms.

"Ah, then we will call it pet name. Let's talk again tomorrow," Erwin said.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

I felt so safe with Erwin. I never felt this save before other than in his arms.

Some hours later

A loud sound sounded into my ear. It wasn't Erwins breath, but something in the other room. Seriously? I was sleeping so sound and something has to disturb my beauty sleep. Not that I need it, though.

I bonked on Hange and Moblits door. Of course it was them.

"Hey you horny cows! Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep!" I opened the door and blinded my eyes.

I didn't even peek a little cause what they do is disgusting. Even it was only a little make out, I don't care, still disgusting and not designed for my eyes nor ears.

"Haaaai Levi!" Hange yelled while covering themself.

Moblit looked with an embarrassing smile at me, but I still covered my eyes with my hands.

Oh god, I can't take this anymore. I just walked back to my room and climbed again in Erwin's arms.

"What was that?" Asked Erwin.

Oh no, now is Erwin awake. I shouldn't have gone out of bed in the first place. Maybe he could sleep a little more after all those hours in that old train. He probably had lots of back pain.

"No, nothing, go to sleep," I said and covered his eyes. "I just wanna leave this place. They have gone too far."

Erwin laughed a bit. "Hmm, I would love to live a happy life with you then till we get old" says Erwin and wraps his arms around me.

"Me too," I gave Erwin a little smooch and returned back to sleep.

The next day

I walked to the kitchen after my good sleep.

I thought about Erwin who deserves a big breakfast. His favorite pancakes with caramel chocolate. Maybe adding a few strawberries might make him happier too.

So I started searching for some pancake mix and leftover strawberries. And the loads of chocolate Hange hid in random parts of the house. I don't know what's up with them neither sometimes.

Anyway, the food did look good. I prepared some for myself too as I'm the great male wife of the house.

I poured some melted chocolate that I made into a sauce on the pancakes and finish it of with strawberries.

I walked towards the room and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" I heard behind the door.

I opened the door and the scent of sweet entered the bedroom.

"Levi, you don't have to knock- wait what's that?" Erwin's eyes widened by the sight of the pancakes. Basically drool but it was coming from his eyes. Does that make sense?

I gave the food to him with a soft smile. "Here you go."

"Thank you Levi, you didn't have to do this," Erwin said and gave me a kiss as I gave the plate to him.

"I did this because I wanted to. You just returned from the army!" I said and looked at Erwin who had his mouth full and gave me a thumb up and nodded.

"Soo, where do you wanna live?" I asked.

"Hmm, what about a cottage deep into the forest?" Erwin suggested. We both always dreamed of a cottage where it was peaceful.

I searched it up on my telephone, trying to find the perfect cottage.

After some searching, I found a beautiful cottage next to a river and around that the big forest of Paradis. Right now we live in a busy city apartment. The view is nice, but it's hard to fall asleep. And that bothered me a lot too. Hange and Moblit were also the parts that bothered me a lot when it comes with everything.

Food is always gone, and when I take some food with me from the supermarket, it's gone in not even a minute. They always have to use the shower first and when I want to shower, there is no hot water anymore, since Hange takes extra long baths. And that's new for me too.

I showed him the cottage I found.

"Perfect. Let's buy it, I don't care about the price. We have enough anyway," Erwin smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Alright," I smiled.

When Erwin was finished with the pancakes, we finally got out of bed.

"Hange, Moblit. We found a beautiful cottage and it's not far from here. You can always visit us or we visit you," Erwin said to Hange and Moblit who were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Amaaaaaazing! Now you two love birds have more space. I mean it's tiny but perfect for you two. And we will always come around.. in the night to check on you," Hange smirked at the last part

"Just let them be! I mean they are not interested in what we do at night so we also shouldn't be interested in what they do at night," Said Moblit and awkwardly smiled towards us.

"Please, Moblit. Everyone here knows what they do at night," Hange said and took a bite of their cracker.

"And that's the reason why we shouldn't visit them at night!" Moblit fought back.

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes they'd get into such a useless argument phase which I don't understand a thing about. I guess it's just long period couple things.

[Edited]