Picnic Date

Erwins pov

It's a few weeks later. We visited the cottage and moved in a week after. We did have to sign loads of papers, but anything for the cottage.

The scenery was as pretty as on pictures, and that was surprising. Most pictures were just illusions we lots of editing and filters, but the cottage is just the cottage. As it always is.

Levi does despise the lake next to it. He is scared of what's in the sea. The view is beautiful though, so he might like it and hopefully enjoy it soon.

"Levi, just come already with me," I whined.

"No," Levi whined too, but I think he was just mocking me.

"Come, you will get lots of kisses," I said while tugging Levi's t-shirt.

"Hmm, alright, I'll come, but I won't get near the lake," Levi said while crossing his arms while I let go of his t-shirt so he could walk next to me.

He doesn't even know what we're actually gonna do. I prepared a picnic near the lake. Kinda hoping that somehow nearby animals ate it. Anyway, I got him lots of food. And with food you can always make Levi happy. I just hope he will enjoy the lake and scenery together.

I glanced at Levi. He still had an annoyed look on his face. Ah, he still think we're gonna eat roasted fish from the lake.

Levi's pov

Where is that asshole leading me to? I don't want to eat fish, it's probably full of bacteria. And that means you'll get sick, and that means that I have to take extra care for Erwin. I wouldn't really mind though.

Anyway, we headed towards a... blossom tree? I could see a faint red on the ground. Oh god, is he gonna kill me? I swear, it's red on the ground.

"Look, were not gonna fish," Erwin stopped and turned to me.

"Ah yes, I already saw that," I said.

When we got closer, I saw it was actually just a red cloth. Dark riding hood who?

When I actually opened my eyes I saw that Erwin got a whole ass picnic set out of his picnic bag. I didn't even notice the bag.

"Sit down, Levi," Erwin patted on a place next to him, signing me to sit.

"Yes, of course," I sat down on the cloth.

His voice... I love hearing it again, It's like a reward after all those years alone. Those years were hell, let me tell you. I despise the feeling, and now I will never feel it again. After all, Erwin was right infront of me.

"Let's eat," He said while picking a bord with cheesecake and gave it to me. Surprisingly the cheesecake was really really good. I never tasted a cheesecake this good. Was it homemade?

The view was gorgeous. Erwin in front of me with the beautiful bright blue lake in the background. A big forest. An orange pinkish sky. But of course was Erwin the most beautiful out of all things. His eyes were just like the lake. Oh, and how much I enjoyed looking at them. Maybe I shouldn't be scared of the lake anyway as I can just think of Erwin.

Maybe that was a little too cheesy, but you get it.

The rest was mainly crispy bread and pasta with a whine sauce. It was all so good, I couldn't really get enough.

"Hey Erwin, do you ever wanna have kids?" I asked out of nowhere. Well I mean, I have been thinking about it for a while. How amazing would it be to have a little family?

"Huh? Oh, well we could adopt, maybe," He answered. "Let's build our family." He said while caressing my hair.

He had some sort of obsession with my hair. He always curled it around his fingers and caressed it. When he touches it, I am not surprised anymore. It's just began to be a habit of his. But I don't mind.

I think if someone took a picture of this moment, it would look amazing. But that's of course because of Erwin. And yes, I'll admit, the lake isn't as scary as it was meant to be in my imagination.

"I love you so much," Erwin suddenly said.

"I love you too," I softly responded.

"The next time, we'll go to a trip in the forest, I know a beautiful place where we can hike," Erwin said.

"I can't wait to see it," I smiled.

We lay down and cuddle and kissed till it got dark.

[Edited]