Day At The Park

{Hello guys, I decided to make one shots from now, so there is not really a story line so enjoy them just being a little family!}

Levis pov

It is sunny, and the kids are really bored. I can't really do anything with them, cause I'm busy with work and stuff.
Erwin was making sandwiches, while I washed clothes.

"Daaaaaad, I'm bored" Said Mikasa yawning. "Ill come" I said.
"Okay"
I came into the room. My mouth felt open. The whole, the whole wall was full with crayon drawings. Armin had a crayon in his hand and sung happily "Lalala"

"Armin! What are you doing!" I said with an angry voice. Armin turned his head. "Wha" He asked. I got even more angrier. Before I exploded, Erwin came towards me.

"Calm down, calm down" He laughed nervously. "No! Don't you see! I can't take that off the walls anymore! Are you dumb?" I yelled and grabbed a towel.

I'm done, I can't take this. What if I get a burn out? I've been working the whole time, cooking, cleaning, and Erwin does the same. Why doesn't he feel like this? How can he even handle the kids?
Then I felt Erwin hugging me from behind. "I know you are busy, so i thought we could go to the park" He said and kissed me.
"They haven't done anything to deserve that surprise" I sputtered.
"Come on, don't be so harsh on them. They're still kids, they still have to learn. They aren't as mature as you were in your childhood" Said Erwin calmly.
"Hm, alright, I will rethink about what I said" I Sighed.
"Now come on, let's surprise them" Said Erwin. I nodded.
"Mikasa! Armin! We are going out cause the weather is nice!" Yelled Erwin. "Okaaaaaay!" They yelled together.

{Storyteller pov}
"This fucking sun is blinding my eyes, tsk" Levi mumbled. "Language, the kids" Erwin whispered and pointed at Armin and Mikasa jumping around. "They are so cute, can't believe that they are our kids and we will raise them" Erwin said softly. "Pain in the butt" Levi chuckled and let out a soft smile. They kept walking after their kids.
"Wanna get ice cream, Armin, Mikasa?" Erwin asked. "Yes!! Ice cream, ICE CREAMMMMMMM" They started yelling through the whole park. Erwin let out a loud dad laugh. Levi couldn't help but also laugh, even though everyone was staring at them. He couldn't really care less, to be honest.

The kids got ice cream, they splashed and played in the fountain and had a good day, even though it was really warm, and Levi was worn out. But you know, every moment with their kids was an unforgettable moment.

A/N:
Wooooooooowwwww I haven't written in so long, let's say I haven't touched wattpad for some months cause the AOT fandom is kinda,... dead you know? But now it's almost starting again and I got motivation again. I am so excited but also not for season 4 p2, I have read the manga so I know I will cry a lot.. well I hope I will update this story some more times :)