Double Date

Levi's pov

We were biking for a while, and almost arriving at the place Hange suggested.

An hour later

The cafeteria has the same vibe as our cottage. It has flowers decorated everywhere outside. Potted plants at the entrance and a cute bord with the menu on it.

Next to the menu bord stood a tall lady with black hair. She had also some nose piercings, and looked very friendly.

But, I didn't expect Hange's next move... Hange suddenly held the hand of the tall lady and Moblits hand. Okay...?

"Okaaaaay! This is Ace, and Moblit, Ace and me are a poly couple! That's why I got you here!" Hange said happily.

"Poly?" I asked. I think I heard of it once, but what was it again?

"That means we're with us three a couple," Said the lady who still had her hand intertwined with Hange's and shakes Erwins and my hand. "I'm Ace, nice to meet you."

"Ooh! Well I'm really happy for you three!" Said Erwin smiling.

"Me too," I said nodding. Hange found another love, I hope they are happy together. But why can so many people fall in love with Hange and Moblit? I could never, that brat only whines and is too loud. But Erwin on the other hand.. he's prefect.

"Come in! You guys are Erwin and Levi right? I heard a lot about you two," Said Ace and leaded us inside the cafeteria.

I rubbed my neck awkwardly. "Nice?"

It was probably Hange again.

We took a table next to a window and ordered a drink.

"So Ace, how do you know them?" Erwin started.

"Oh, Hange haven't talked about me yet? Well I was their bestfriend and I came over a couple of times. Found out that I liked both Moblit and Hange and them me. That was... surprising," Ace replied.

"You guys suit each other, I'm happy for you," Erwin smiled. Ace smiled back and got the drinks.

I ordered a hot chocolate to share with Erwin. And maybe we were a little too lovey dovey.

We also talked and ate a lot after that. Maybe for 4 hours? And my bank account is crying right now. But it was worth it, the food was amazing and the drinks too.

Ace was also pretty nice, a nice and free spirit. She is probably gonna be good for Hange and Moblit. And the good thing is that she's nice to talk to and very open.

After that we said goodbye to Ace, Moblit and Hange and biked back to the cottage. It was pretty late after all, and we were both passed out.

We just napped on the bed, but both woke up again, not being able to sleep again.

"What a nice day, wanna do that more together?" Erwin asked while stroking my hair.

"Of course, I'd love to with my Erwin."

After that we turned on the television and watched some movies. Lately we started this show called 'Attack on Titan'. It's horrible, imagine being eaten by those big ass titans. And the funny thing is, there also are an Erwin and Levi in the show!

But it's lots of theory and stuff which Erwin finds interesting. I don't really looked into the theories and stuff but I will for Erwin. I wanna know what he's talking about after all.

After some episodes, I peacefully fell asleep.