Snow

Nobody's pov

It was the day of Levi's and Erwins marriage. They have been waiting for this day, and now it comes true.

It was a snow themed party with blossoms.
Hange and Moblit also looked like a married couple, but that's not the case here.
Erwins family attended, and at Levi's side Kenny attended. He is as old as a stick with still a big mouth.
Levi thought Kenny wouldn't survive of all the drinks but it looks like he's immortal.

There sounded classic piano music, Levi loved piano music. His favorite piece was Beethoven; Moonlight sonata 3th movement.
Levi also played piano for a couple of years. But stopped.
Maybe a keyboard would be fun.

The one that played piano, could play it so well. It would be beautiful if Levi listened to this. His eyes would tear up, even though he doesn't cry a lot.

Hanges pov

"I've been waiting for this day! The old acting couple is finally gonna marry!" I said towards Mike.
"Hm, yes" He said. "Pf, what a boring answer. Anyway, Moblit!" I yelled.

I mean Mike is a really boring man. You can't get anything out of him.
So that's why I act as a fun man!

Levis pov

The way I have to walk all over to Erwin with the flowergirls. The flowergirls are Gabi and Zofia.
They are really nice kids, you know.
But I'm breathing heavily.
My whole body is filled with shocks.
I just can't really believe that I'm gonna marry Erwin.

Gabi came up to me.
"Levi!" She yelled.
"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.
"Well, you have to come with us. You are gonna see Erwin! Come lovebird!" She said and grabbed my hand.

Erwins pov

I heard music and stood on the little podium where I wait for Levi.

The door opened.
Levi.

Nobodys pov

Levi walked with Gabi and Zofia towards Erwin.
Levi wore a black suit, and Erwin a white suit.
Zofia and Gabi wore cute light blue icy dresses. Their hair were up in buns.

Levi stood infront of Erwin.
Falco came with the rings.

The ceremony master begun to talk.

Erwin and Levi told their story's how they met and what they really want in the future.

"Do you, Erwin Smith, take Levi Ackerman as your husband? And take care of him till you get old?"
"Yes"
"And do you, Levi Ackerman, take Erwin Smith as your husband?"
"Yes"

They kissed and got the rings.

After the wedding

They firstly slid the cake. It was a ice blue cake with white frosting with some cherry blossoms around the cake. The flavor was dark with white chocolate.

After that music played
And they danced the night away

{Hello here's the author again, I know I'm very annoying. Anyway this chapter was very magical ig. But I feel like it sucked cause I've never been to a wedding before soo. Sometimes I do see it on tv but yo I don't remember that.
Well yesterday was my birthday so I didn't write anything, but I hope u like it!}