Adopting

Levis pov

It's been a year since we've married. We are happy of course, and only had 3 fights. I guess that's not much.
But, yes we are happy. But we can be even more happier;
We decided to adopt two toddlers!

We came to the agreement a month ago and we always wanted kids. I can't really wait..
"Are you excited?" He asked. I looked at the pictures.
"Of course I am" I said and kissed him. "Armin and Mikasa" I said.
"Yes, soon our kids. What we always wanted!" He smiled.
"Yeah" I smiled.

We stepped into the car and rode 10 kilometers away from here. The village was called Shinganshina.
Many kids have been abandoned out there, it's kinda a spook village. But there is a organization who puts kids up for adoption. They have all my heart, doing that for them.

We chose the kids Armin and Mikasa.
Armin has blue eyes and golden hair. He looks like Erwin.
He was abandoned with his good friend Mikasa. She has black hair and grey eyes. She kinda looks like me.
Basically Armin looks like Erwin and Mikasa like me.
We also got more information about them, and their hobby's.
Armin is 3, and likes books and reading. He loves walking and seeing the sea.
Mikasa on the other hand is 5, and likes the color red. She also likes cartoon shows a lot.

After 10 kilometers of sitting in the car, we were at Shinganshina.
A women stood outside and welcomed us.
"Welcome at Shinganshina. I am Carla Jaeger and this is my son Eren. Come in!" She said.
We walked behind Carla and she began to talk a lot.
"Armin and Mikasa have been waiting for you. Anyway Mikasa and Armin are really good friends with my son Eren, so here is my telephone number. I don't think they can go without each other" Said Carla and gave a little card.
"Good idea, we will constant you sometime" Said Erwin.

Then we came into a room with lots of children.
It was really colorful and noisy, but Armin and Mikasa immediately came running to us.
"They are your new fathers!" Said Carla with a big smile.
"Papa and daddy!" They yelled and hugged us.
I held Armins little head in my hand. I never was so happy to have children. I never knew they would light up my life when I first saw them.

We held them and walked towards a small room.
"Here are the papers. You should read them properly and sign it" Said Carla.
I read it and signed them, Erwin did too.
"Now it's official! Please take good care of them" Said Carla and cuddled Armin and Mikasa.
"Of course" Said Erwin smiling.

We walked towards the outside door. Everyone was clapping and said goodbye.
"Bye bye!" Said Armin. Mikasa looked at Eren. "Bye bye Eren" She said with a sad voice and waved.

We got into the car. Armin was sobbing a little and held Mikasas hand.
"It will be okay, we will be together forever!" Said Mikasa trying to calm Armin.
I smiled.

So this is also a new chapter; as a family

{hi hi, im back! i didn't want to write in the vacation because i also have other hobbys, and i have the most time for writing at school. but hopefully you liked this chapter, because lately my chapters haven't been the best. sorry for that!}