Ice Skating

Levi's pov

It's been half of a year since the proposal and we are almost gonna get married. We chose the season winter because it's Erwins favorite season and my second favorite.

Today we are gonna ice skate. I actually can't ice skate so I'm nervous (I haven't told Erwin yet)

We walked towards the ice skate hall. It was already dark and there were lots of beautiful lights.

First off we got warm chocolate with cookies. Erwin and me shared a big cup and after that we went ice skating.
I couldn't put on my ice skates and got embarrassed that Erwin needed to put them on for me.
"Erwin! Don't do that, what if they think I'm a child?" I said frustrated.
"You are not a child and don't care about what others think about you" Said Erwin and pulled me on the ice. He puts me close to him. I feel his warm breath and he said:
"Right now it's just me and you" He said and we went skating.

I felt a couple of times but Erwin held me.
It was pretty romantic and he gave me lots of kisses.

We went back home and planned everything for our wedding.
Over about a month. And in the forest is a church where you can get married.

That is the perfect spot.

{hello! I'm the author of this story and sorry if this chapter was a little short but I hope you liked it. Anyway they're gonna get married soon (yay)
But thank you for 100 reads! Although it's not a lot I still appreciate every read I get. I also love getting comments so you can always comment! ;) }