Blossom Trees

Levi's pov

Today's Valentine's Day. I got some chocolate for him, and payed for the food yesterday. I actually wanted to give more things... but I suck at gifts. Like what are you supposed to get someone? I literally don't have any ideas when it comes to that.

"Hey Levi, I found a spot where already blossoms grow," Erwin said causing me to snap back to reality.

"Really?" I asked. Oh god, I love blossoms. And spring. It's one of the most beautiful things in the world. I also of course still love snow, but spring is on another level.

We got ready and decided to walk towards the spot where the blossom trees grow. Well actually, I just followed Erwin. I had no idea where he was heading to, cause it was a pretty big walk from the cottage to the destined place.

After an hour of walking, we arrived.

"This is it," He said smiling.

I was at loss for words. "Woah," was the only thing that came out of my mouth. But actually, my mind was blooming full of thoughts.

The only thing that bothered me was that there were lots of people wandering through the blossoms. But at least they're enjoying it, I guess.

Erwin held my hand. "You know Levi, that you are the best thing that came into my life." He started.

"That goed the same for me, Erwin," I said. He should know right? Well, I mean it's nicer to hear those things out loud too.

We stopped in the middle of the park, it was decorated with loads of flowers.

"Look at those birds, gorgeous," He pointed to some birds that where flying over. That was what he wanted to show me? I suppose that's not meaning anything right?

I turned around trying to find Erwin, but found him kneeling in front of me with a beautiful diamond ring in his hands.

"Levi, will you marry me?" Asked Erwin

Wow, right here with all those people? He really has the confidence. Wait, don't think about that at the moment! He's literally proposing to you dumbass. Say something!

I didn't know what to say.

Erwin's expression changed when he saw me being zoned-out. Gosh, I really am the embarrassing type, huh?

"Yes, of course, did you think I would say no?" I laughed and kissed him after breaking out of the silence.

We were surrounded by many people. But I didn't care anymore. I am proposed to the man I love the most. Everyone was clapping and making pictures, and even video's.

But the best thing was; I can officially say that I'm proposed to Erwin Smith. That I'm together with the most beautiful man of the world. That he is totally mine.

Wait, is my name Levi Smith now? Or is it Erwin Ackerman? Anyways, we headed back to the cottage and drank some coffee on the way.

We lay together on the couch and I check my telephone. I mean, what am I else supposed to do after hearing that I'm gonna marry my man. Wait, Hange messaged me, what would it be?

Four eyed freak:
not even inviting us to see you getting proposed to your man?

Me:
I had no idea he would ask me to marry him
dumbfuck

Four eyed freak:
pfffttt, anyway congratulations!!!!!! 💯💯💯🥳🥳🤩🤩

Me:
yea, thanks hange

Four eyed freak:
should i post this picture of ace, moblit and me?
*image attached*

Me:
what you want
do it

Four eyed freak:
really?!?! okay, check my instagram!!

I sighed and open instagram, going to Hange's social media page. What is that caption?

*Image of Moblit, Ace and Hange*
"Me and my girl/boyfriend! 🤩👍 #wap #lol #hangezoe #ace #moblit"

Me:
Hange did you really needed to post that caption?

Four eyed freak:
yes !! amazing isn't it ?? 🙄😝

"Who are you talking to?" Asked Erwin, who was sitting next to me.

"Hange, they posted something new on social media, they asked me to check it out," I explained.

"What means wap?" Asked Erwin after a few minutes. God no, I'm not gonna explain that to Erwin.

"Never ask that again," I simply reply.

"Oh really? But I command you to tell me what it is."

"Ask Hange, also you are not my commander."

Erwin held his shoulders up. "Sometimes it feels like that though. You seem to follow my orders too."

"Maybe in another reality," I shrugged.

"What does dilf mean? Someone posted that under my picture," Erwin spoke.

Eyes wide open, I looked at Erwin.

"Don't," I quickly turned away when Erwin looked at me.

"Tell me Levi, what does it mean," Erwin asked.

"God, you're too old to understand that shit. Just ignore," I said. "Ask Hange again or something, if you really want to know."

Erwin sighed and mumbled "Okay then."

Then we went to bed after a long day, it surely was an exhausting day. And a weird day. I mean, we got proposed and after we just lazily sat down on the couch doing nothing at all. And, I even forgot to give my present. I think the food has gone a little old now.

The next day

I went to the kitchen but I was struggling with walking. And who did I see there; Hange Zoë, sitting over there at the dining table. They laughed.

"Caught you! I secretly at night broke into your house and slept on the couch," laughed Hange and crossed their legs.

"What the fuck?" Erwin said who was walking next to me. Maybe we should get some boundaries done. I mean it doesn't bother me that much, but they are creeping me out these days.

"And you were very loud jesus! I even heard it outside!" Hange screeched.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked, just playing dumb so we could avoid the topic.

"Oh please Levi look at you, not being able to walk well. Very loud at night. It's obvious," Hange chuckled and picked up a bread that was laying on the counter.

"Just get out already," Erwin said with an annoyed look on his face. Hange quickly ate the bread and stood at the door.

"Caught ya in 4K, anyway byeee!" Said Hange and quickly got to their car.

Damnit Hange, one day we will get revenge.