a big change;

DARCYS POV;

after our babies lindsay and lola were born me and harry began to go through some very hard times. these babies were ruining our relationship together. 

because of the fighting i had decided to stay home while harry went to time square for new years. after all we really couldnt afford day care and i couldnt leave the babies at home alone. so harry was going to be gone for a while, i just decided to watch the show on tv, bad idea. besides seeing cameltoe taylor fail at her own songs i ended up seeing harry kiss taylor when the ball droped. that was it. i was done with his bull shit. i left him a note telling him why i had left and where i would be. you know incase he wanted to come and appoligize not that i would accept ot but in case he did. 

COMING HOME;

HARRYS POV;

comming home to an empty house and a rude not from darc was not the best. i knew we had been fighing but i didnt think it would go this far. she said she saw me kiss taylor and she was done with my shit. crap. i never thought of her seeing the show on tv, and of course the paps had to get the kiss on camera. lovely. the love of my life, and our kids are gone. i had to go to her hotel and appoligize. 

DARCYS POV; 

i was laying in my bed thinking of harry. wondering if what i had done was the right thing or not. when i got a phone call. 'hello, ms styles i have some important news for you..' i was really getting tired of people calling me that obviously they hadnt realized our struggles we were having. 'umm yes... can i help you?' i asked sort of concerend. i know we wernt exactly together right now, but we wernt divorced and we had kids together. so i figured i might as well listen. ' i am afraid harry has been hit but a truck on his way to a hotel, hes in critical condition and may not make it, im very sorry.' i giggled ' dont be sorry, the cunt deserved it for what he to me last night.' and i hung up on her. i thought that was a little over the top so i called my mom and told her i was bringing the kids over for a few and i had some buisness to take care of and i didnt have to much time to talk. so after i did that it was off to the hospital. 

THE HOSPITAL;

i walked into harrys room, supprisingly he wasnt in a coma and looked more like himself then anything 'dammit' i whispered under my breathe. 'darcy im so so so so so sorry you know i love you andd i shou---' harry was saying as i cut him off 'harry shut the hell up, you have crossed the line, im staying in a hotel for the night then im moving to my moms, were getting a divorce and thats that. im gonna get my stuff when you get back home, okay im just done.' i said with tears in my eyes. i loved him a lot. but if he was going to cheat on me then i wasnt going to have it. i was done. i couldnt take it anymore. i just couldnt. his fans didnt like me anyways. maybe they will like talyor better. 

ON MY WAY HOME

i called my mom explaining to her the situation and what i was doing. she agreed it was the right thing and let me continue. i told her i was going to talk to a close friend for a little bit and i should be home. no i wasnt talking about lexie. or olivia. but i was talking about liam. he always gave out good advice and i knew he could help me. 

AT LIAMS;

i knocked on liams door and was in full tears. when he opend the door he looked like he was shocked. he had never seen me cry before. and we were best friends. so he knew something was wrong. he took me into a big hug and walked me inside where we sat on  the couch. he asked me what was wrong and i told him everything. and i mean everything. he looked totally shocked. he knew how much me and harry loved each other and couldnt believe he would do something like that. i just sat there cuddling with him and cried into his shoulder. after a while of laying there he kissed me. and thats when olivia walked in. shit. i didnt no what to do. liam just looked at me. she just looked at us and went upstairs. with zayn following her. like what the hell? i guess liam just expected they were close friends, not with benefits.. but i guess he was wrong. a little while later we went upstairs to get liams stuff so he could help me take care of the girls tonight so i wasnt on my own. he was such a great person. when we walked in, we found zayn and olivia banging up with wall. they didnt notice us. but he was fully inside her, and she was enjoying it, you could tell. whem she noticed we were in there she slapped zayn like we hadnt seen it all, liam wasnt stupid, he looked at me with tears in his eyes and a bag in his hand, 'lets go darc,,' he sad in a monotone voice. i stopped him and kissed him passionatly, i didnt care if olivia was right there. he knew what i was going through and i knew what he was. thats all that mattered. he smiled at me, he took my hand and entwined our fingers. olivia was so jealous. but at this point i really didnt care. i had liam, and i was happy.