The Battle

HARRYS POV; 

just becuase of this disease we were not going to give up. we were going to try our hardest to keep both of those babies. it ment the world to both of us, we were just so afraid. what if things didnt turn out like they were planed, we couldnt give up now. 

MORE NEWS

as the docotor came in he told us that it was just a small place around the knee. and it shouldnt be to hard to get out with a surgery. he told us we could get her in in about 2 hours. i hoped and prayed that we could defeat this and move on with our lives. 

A FEW HOURS LATER 

darcy lay in a bed, she looked beautiful, her hair was all messsy but she looked really pail. i could tell she was afraid. i was trying my hardest not to show i was too for the sake of darc, it would just make things worse, when the doctor came in to take darcy back i looked at her with a shy look and kissed her forhead ' everything is going to be okay darcy i promise, dont give up now, have hope you got this, remeber your strong' she just lay there and started to cry ' what if its not harry, what if everyhting dosnt go as planed? i dont want to lose you or our babies, i want to stay here, i love my life and more importantly i love you haz.' when she was saying this a tear fell from my eye she started to cry harder. harry why are you doing this your just making her feel worse, i couldnt keep it in i was scared i didnt want to lose her either. ' i love you to darcc, with all my heart, things are going to be fine i just know it, the docor know what hes doing, you have nothing to worry about; i said it with a smile, but i knew she had a lot to worry about, this whole situation was affecting our lives, and would forever. if this all turned out well i was just worried about it coming back in the future and our babies not having there mommy and hanving to see her all down.

while darcy was in surgery i did my best to keep my mind off of her so i could feel some what better. i decided to get her a small present to make her feel better when she came out of her surgery. i called niall and asked him to meet me at the hostpital and help me. when he showed up he was with his girlfiend, lexie, they had been dating for around 3 months now and were very happy and going strong. i asked her what darcy always liked as a young girl to make her feel better. even though we were married that was one thing i didnt know about her, i guess the subject just never really came up. ' she really likes cats she always slept with her kittne as a  child and cried to it when she was upset. it was perfect thats what i was going to do! 'perfect! im going to the pet store, i need to get her a kitten!!' lexie showed me a picture of her old kitten and i ran off

NIALL AND LEXIE 

while harry was gone i tried to keep my mind off of darc she was my best friend i didnt want to lose her. me and niall we on the tour bus all snuggled up in his little bed. he looked at me and smiled 'your beautiful babe, did you know that?' i just smiled at him and blushed he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear' i love you so much lexie, and i dont want anything to ever happen to you, if you ever need anything you know you can talk to me right?' she looked so sad, she began to cry. to make her feel better and get her mind off of darc i kissed her passionatly turning her over and stadling her. i wasnt sure where i was going with this, but i was sure it was in the right direction. as i sliped off her shirt i slowly started to kiss down her neck, she started to play with my hair. i  gently put my fingers inside her and i recived a few strong moans in return i started to kiss her passionatly. i released and and took my fingers out 'i love you lexie' i said and she smirked. she kissed me slowly and started to slowly slip off my trousers and my lucky green boxers, i entered her and began to thrust hard, she moaned and began to scream. after a while we both began to get tired, i exited and and kissed her slowly, she put her clothes on and giggled, hey want a sandwhich? i laughed at her ' of course babe you know me so well!' she got up and went to the kitchen. i loved that girl! 

AFTER THE SURGERY

HARRYS POV; 

before going to see darcy i stopped to talk to the doctor. i asked him how the surgery went and he said it had gone very well and he was almost positive he had gotten it all and that things should be fine now. he would take a few tests to be sure but i could see darc first,. i was thrilled. i walked in there with my hands behind my back holding the kitten i had gotten for her, i hoped she liked it. i walked in knocking on the door lightly, she looked at me and smiled real big and sat up, hi harry, have you talked to the doctor.? i told her what she had told me and she cheered, i forgot to ask him if he chekced if the babies were okay, i would have him test it when i finished visiting with darcy, ' babe, i have a surprise for you..' i said quietly. she looked at at me shyly ' oh haz you didnt have to do that for me, im okay now.' 'its not really just for you..' i said pulling the cat from behind my back and siting her on darcys lap. she covered her mouth in pure shock. ;Harry shes so cute what have you named her?' 'well actually i saved that part for you, babe you can pick the name..' she looked at me with a giant smile, ' i think ill name her.. zuni!' what a cute name i kissed her passionatly and told her the doctor was going to do a few tests to check if the surgurey had went like it should have and then we could go home. 

AFTER TESTING

me and darcy were both sitting on the bed cuddling when the doctor walked in. he laughed and we then noticed he was there. i sat up with a very serious look, i was glad the doctor had looked happy instead of worried like the last time. i was pleased. ' im very glad to say that the surgery has gone very well and you no longer have  any signs of cancer!' he continued to explain the fact that it could always come back and we would be in every month for check ups but other then that we were free to go but i had to ask him 'have you done a check up on the babies?' he smiled ' oh yes i nearly forgot, both of your babies are doing very well and developing greatly, im sure withing a month or too we can tell the sex.' i looked at darcy and smiled big, i was so happy, things were going to be great. two months into her pregnancy and i wasnt regreting anything. i was ready to be a daddy with the love of my life, and i new i was going to be a good one as well. 

TELLING THE OTHERS 

DARCYS POV; 

after we got the knews harry handed me his phone and said ' here babe would you like to tell the others?' i nodded my head. i called liam knowing he was with the boys and told him the knews he was very happy a long with the others i could lexie and olivia screaming in the background, they were really great friends! the last thing he said was 'were going to celebrate, AT HOME, due to the other bad things that have happend to us all with the fans you know being mobbed and the whole scence at nandos.' i fullly agreed and i told him that to, he hung up and i fell asleep in the arms of harry styles.