a new start;

it has been two weeks since i have seen harry or he has seen lindsay and lola. liam and i had been secretly seeing each other. and he had helped me with the girls. i ws wondering when i should get my stuff and move on. i had filed for a divorce but had failed to get harry to sign the papers yet. today i was going to get my stuff and liam was getting his. we decided to get an appartment together. we were getting along very well and i was pleased with the turn out of our new relationship. 

GETTING MY STUFF

DARCYS POV;

the girls were with my mom again, if shit went down i didnt want them to be around when it happend. it wasnt right for them to have to deal with this stuff, i know i love my girls, but i wish it wouldnt have happend so soon. 

i had still had my key to the appartment so i didnt knock i just walked in. i had a lot of my stuff but i still needed my clothes from the bed room. and that was basically it. i sat the key on the kitchen counter and walked back to the bedroom. i opend the door to harry and taylor fucking on the floor. lovely. perfect timeing. i coughed to let them know i was here. i didnt look at them just got my stuff and walked out of the door. wow did i really just see that? more like nasty ass gay porn! i was trying my hardest to control myself and not attack them both with a bowling ball. did i really just say that. well..

IN THE CAR

i called liam and asked him when he wanted to meet up, he said he was on his way there now. i giggled and told him i was too. i couldnt wait to see him. i was sort of glad that me and harry had broken up because liam is so much better for me. i  cant believe i never realized this. im so stupid. 

LIAMS POV

i got to our new appartment and felt so confident about moving in with darcy. i missed olivia and was disapointed in her but if she was happy with zayn then i was fine. after all i had my darcy. i didnt need to worry. and even though lindsay and lola wernt really my kids i was going to act like it. they need a dad figure. and obviously harry isnt going to be that. i am going to help darcy. she needs me. i know shes going through a lot right now and is very confused. im always going to be there for her and the girls. 

*knock knock* 

darcy had arrived i greeted her with a sweet smooch and helped her get settled in. we were sitting on the bed, all cuddeld up when i heard a knock at the door. who could that be? it was harry. shit. i opened the door and he was drunk. 'umm liam... help me.' as soon as i said that liam was there in a heart beat. ' darcy where are those damn papers, were getting divorced and  i need to get used to it' i smiled and handed him the papers he singed them and walked to his car. well that was much easier then i thought it would be. 

BACK TO THE MOMENT

me and liam went  back to the couch and flipped on the tv. and there it was. the paps had finally found out. about me and harry and olivia and liam, and how all the cheating had went down. well thats awkward. liam looked at me and saw the tears in my eyes, he knew what it meant and flipped it right back off. we needed to do somehting to get our minds off of the whole situation. so we took the girls to my moms and she understood we needed out time, and gave us a weekend of vacation. when we got home i turned on the hot tub to warm it up, i poured a few glasses of wine and got in the hot tube. we were both naked. all cuddled together. just laying there. it was very nice. he kissed my forhead and i smiled and blushed. he was so cute. i sat there then all of a sudden i screamed ' HOLY FUCK A SEA SNAKE!'  i was freaked out. liam just laughed at me and said ' its okay darcy thats just my dick' oh yeah da 10 inch. whoops i forgot, i adjusted my head into the crook in his neck and just layed there like it was nothing. when he started to kiss me passionatly. he leaned me up against the corner of the hot tube and before i knew it he was inside me. i hoped to god i didnt get pregnant. even though people said you cant get pregnant in a hot tube. you  can if its like this you dumb shits! liam was thrusting in and out, making me moan like no other, he started kissing down my neck, i played with his hair, it didnt last to long, i think the neighbors were getting a bit destirbed. we went into the house and layed on the bed, he kissed my forhead and whisped to me that he loved me and hen ever wanted to lose me, he wrapped his arms around me and we feel asleep, he was so angelic.