time for court;

DARCYS POV

after me and liam had our vacation time he desided to spend a little quality time with the girls while i went to court. since we had gotten the divorce papers signed we had to get it finalized. and we needed to decide the living situation with the girls. the judge began to ask many questions of all we both answered the same. if one of us lied im sure he would know the whole world knows about me and harrys relationship its crazzy. when we were finally done the divorce was finished and it was decided i would have the girls during the week and he would get them every othe weekend. holidays would be different of course. 

i left feeling proud not saying a single word to harry just leaving 

LIAMS POV

when i was sitting with the girls i got a call from a blocked number. fuck. it was olivia. i decided to answer being the dumb shit i am. and she went off, she said the thing with zayn was a one night thing. i told her i didnt give a fuck i saw it and we were over, i was happy with darc. she screamed and hung up the phone. i was glad. god she was so fucking dumb.

WHEN DARC GOT HOME

she had told me all the knews and we were both pleased. i told her about what olivia had said and she just laughed. she knew i was serious with her and things wernt about to change. olivia could be single or be with zayn. weather she liked it or not me and liam wernt breaking up.

THE NEXT MORNING;

i had woke up in the arms of liam. i was trying to get up when he wraped his arms around me and said 'you cant leave yet, its not morning, dont go babe' i laighed at him, 'you have band practice and i have to get the girls, lola is crying there probly tired babe. comon ill make you eggs and bacon?' he looked at me.. ' okay! deal!' so we both got the girls and fed them, when we were finished i made us eggs and bacon. we ate them and were laughing so hard because we had seen on the news that harry was already engaged to talyor. we wernt even surprised. he was kind of a man whore. so pushy. he wasnt even making an effort to see his girls

BAND PRACTICE

seeing the boys was very wierd, but mostly harry and zayn, i talked a little with lou and niall, but other then that we just practiced and were on with our lives, we wernt close anymore. we had realized that taylor was trying to break up the band but we wernt going to tell harry because he wouldnt believe us. he was getting to serious way to fast, yeah we would miss being the boys we were but we would try to act the same around the fans, for there sake. i know they would find out things are different sooner or late, but we were going to atleast try to stay one direction.