I'm pregnant!

DARCYS POV:

When I woke up this morning I had a a sick feeling in my stomach. I didn't feel well. I didn't want to tell Harry so I just had Eleanor take me to the doctor. When we got to the doctor I told Eleanor I was nervous and I didn't want it to be anything serious. She told me not to worry bent the kindhearted person she is.

WHEN THE DOCTOR CAME IN...

'Hello Darcy telling me how your feeling' said the doctor doing he's regular check up of my heart and breathing. I told him just how I felt. He asked me if me and Harry had had sex before, of course I told hi yes in a shy voice. He then told me 'well Darcy you do realize you could just be pregnant.. Nothing serious right?' I had never thought of that. 'Oh we'll could you do an altar sound please?' I replied. 'Of corse dear' the doctor said as he was setting up his equipment. Wen he completed his work he put a warm gel on my stomach and began to smooth it out looking for the heartbeat. After a few moments he found it. All I would think in my head was OMG IM PREGNANT HOW AM I GOING TO TELL HARRY??? ARE WE EVEN READY FOR A BABY?? HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS?? The tears just fell down my cheeks. And then I felt Eleanor ran me into a warm hug telling me it was going to be okay and her and Danielle would be there for me the whole way, and how excited the boys would be for me. But was still insecure. 'I just hope harry is ready for this, I don't want the boys to real up but I can't take care of us baby by myself' I told her harry will be a great father Darc, do you see how he takes care of Lux? It's going to be fine, but are you going to keep the baby??' 'Well of course I'm keeping the baby Eleanor, it's my baby I can't just see my baby come into this world and give her away to people I don't even no!' 'Good! I'm proud of you I know you TD will be great parents and your baby will be the cutest!'

TELLING HARRY:

I went home with tear stained cheeks with Harry greeting me at the door. 'Babe? What's wrong?? What happened??' I just started crying harder and harder 'h-h-hharry,,, I'm pregnant..' 'Babe that's great! But why are you crying?' He asked me 'well you see I just don't no if we're ready,,, and how to tell the boys' 'Darcy you don't need to worry I'm here for you.. The boys will be here for you, you no that babe, it's going to be fine you can do this,, your strong.' What he said made me smile big. 'See this is why I love you harry you always make me feel so much better but just promise me this,,, you won't let this baby effect you and the boys?' I said serious 'I promise Darc, they love lux,,, there going to love our baby even more!' I'm so glad Harry is being positive about this because he if weren't in this with me I don't no what I would do.

3 HOURS LATER:

HARRY'S POV:

I heard the door open and all the boys walk in the door, I got nervous. I took Darcy's hand, and whispered 'your my world' I saw a smile cross her face we can do this. We walked Down the hall hand in hand until we reached the boys. It was time for business, I was serious. They could tell. As soon as they saw my face the sat down and turned to me 'lad,, what's on your mind?' Niall asked 'well guys you see me and Darcy have some news for you..Darc would you like to tell them?' 'Sure' she whispered looking towards the ground ' boys... Having a baby.' By now she had changed her attitude about it and hoped the boys would be as anxious about it as she and Harry had been. Right after she gave them the news louis jumped up and screamed 'YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYA MY HARRY'S GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!! Waittttt......who's the godfather?' I replied to him ' welll.... YOU ARE LOUIS!' He got even more excited 'YAAAHOOOOO IM GONNA BE A GODDADDYYYYYY! I CAN'T WAIT WHEN DOES THE BABY COME?!?!' Darcy laughed 'you have to wait for the baby to grow Lou it's gonna be at least 9 months I'm not going to rush it. ' 'awwweeee darnnn' you could tell louis was very excited and so were the others. 'Hey well guys Darc and I are gonna go take a nap,, my baby is getting tired' I sad smirking at Darc.