TRUTH OR DARE:

We all sat in a circle. It was Lexie's turn to go.

Lexie's pov:

Truth or dare was always fun with the box. But it sometimes got a little to dirty, it was mine turn so I might was well go. 'Olivia... Truth or dare.?' And being the person she is she said... 'DARE!' I laughed, 'I dare you to kiss Harry styles over there!' Knowing she she liked him but hated him at the same time. It was good. She went over to him and sat on his lap. She kissed him passionately until he pulled away. He obviously didn't like her like that. She went over and did the same to zayn, but you could tell it meant more. He smiled. Now I have to pick who went next. And I chose.... DARCY.

Darcys pov:

This was going to be a good one. I knew it was something Hanah would want. 'Louis.. Truth or dare?' 'GIRL WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DARE BITCHES!' I laughed and continued, 'I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Hanah in that closet over there!' He laughed 'for sure!' He grabbed Hanahs hand and took her and lead her to the closet, she looked mad but I knew she would enjoy it,

THE CLOSET:

Hanahs pov:

When we got in the closet Louis pushed me one the wall and kissed me passionately. I played with his hair as I unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. He did the same to me as I unclipped my bra. He gently stroked my pussy as I let out a few strong moans. He slid in to fingers making me cum. I screamed his name. 'OHHHH LOUUIIISSSS!' He entered me within a few seconds. He began thrusting harder and harder. Making me scream. He kissed me passionately and said he loved me. And before I knew if the 7 minutes were over, and we walked out to the living room and it was awkward, Lou looked confident while I couldn't help but laugh, they all knew I felt wired and we decided to watch a movie.

MOVIE TIME:

We started to watch house at the end of the street. We were all cuddled up with our guys... Well except for Harry. Who had his pillow tucked into his arms... What a loser. We didn't even get three the whole movie before Lou jumped so high he threw the popcorn. So we all laughed pretty hard, I felt like I was safe, in Liam's arms. He was the one for me, and I loved him, I always would, and I hoped he felt the same way. I kissed him lightly and whispered 'I love you' as I leaned my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep, dreaming of my life in the future, I couldn't wait.