time to move on;

seeing harry with the band mates has been killing me. because of all of the drama the band isnt the same anymore and latley im not sure what to do. i can tell lexie realized things were different.. she just never really took the time to ask me about it. i would tell her. yes. but i think she knew it would hurt me to talk about it. even though im fine with the way things have turned out, it still could have happend a lot better. 

PARTY TIME

today the boys and there girlfriends were going to have a late new years party, this was going to get awkward really fast. but i decided to go with liam anyways. this weekend was the weekend harry  got the girls and i was kind of concerend what he would do with them while we were out, but i wasnt sure how to ask him. he would think i didnt trust him, he would be right. i couldnt trust him any longer and i wasnt sure if i ever would be able to again. 

the party was going smoothly. i was pleased with how everyone had been acting. then i had spoke too soon. i had cameltoe taywhore walking right up to me. all i was thinkging was oh great here we go again. she looked at me like she was really angry. i acted like i didnt  care, but i was sort of worried. i just pulled out my phone and texted liam so he could be around if anything happend. i alwalys felt safe around him and i wanted it to stay that way. before he got there taylor walked up to me and sort of went a little cray cray. ' oh darcy, your girls are so cute i could just eat them, or maybe have i already?' i began to get worried.. 'where are they taylor?' she giggled at me 'ohh well wouldnt you just love to know' she said tapping my shoulder. i started to cry i was very worried about lindsay and lola, i turned around and started to run, with liam comming towards me i ran into his chest and just cried. i told him what happend and he tried to make me feel better but i guess it wasnt working out to well, he told me we would help me find harry so we could get some stuff situated. 

TALKING TO HARRY

i asked him where the girls were and he just laughed at me like i was a joke. i kept asking him and he finally said 'darcy get your head out of your ass, i dont give a fuck what you think anymore go back to  you little boy toy liam, you have ruined everything and i never want to see you again.' i turned around and ran back to liam. like i always do. maybe harry was right. i wanted to find my babies though, i didnt want them to get hurt so i started to call harrys family, not with his mom, or with gemma, not with ron, where were they. i decided to cal the police. if they wouldnt tell me i was going to get people who would. i explained to them the situation and by now they had known what happened with harry and i and they had understood. they said they would keep and eye out and let me know if they found anything. 

WALKING HOME; 

liam and i decided to walk home and leave the part, we just wanted our own time to talk. things had been confusing. and i think everyone knew that. we were walking hand in hand when i heard harry yelling my name behind me, he was furious. shit. liam. help. before i knew it everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think? what happened to darcy? comment, vote, fan, tell me what you think! 

-paigeeee.xxx