The good&the bad

DARCYS POV

When we arrived at the hospital I asked what room Hanah was in. The said she was in room 3-B. me and Liam walked into the room and saw her in a coma. They could have ate last told me she couldn't speak.. Or even see me. I wouldn't have came. I mean for real. I have better things to do. She should have none how Louis is when it comes to these things. Besides it was a dare. She shouldn't have freaked out and left, I mean c'mon grow the fuck up!

After we soon realised she couldn't do anything we left, to have dinner. We went to nandos... Because Liam said he had a surprise he needed to tell me.. He couldn't hold it in anymore. I was slightly nervous,. But very excited!

NANDOS

Once we arrived at nandos we got a table very quickly. I mean its Liam freaking Payne! Everyone knows him. And sooner than I thought they would all know me.. We sat down and he began to talk. 'So babe, me and niall have totally hated not being able to see you while we practice.. And with the tour coming up we just knew we couldn't Handel it.. And we know how you guys right songs together and have always wanted to be noticed,. So we talked to the management... MAD THEY AGREED TO LET YOU OPEN FOR US!'

I was so excited. This could be the time we get discovered.. I had to tell lexie! How legit was this!!

ARRIVING AT LEXIES

we pulled up to lexie and nialls flat and I seriously ran to there door. I didn't even knock I just ran in!! Screaming.

'LEXIE MARIE HORAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HER RIGHT NOW I HAVE GOOD KNEWS.'

I turned the corner to see a very angry neighbor..

'Opps sorry wrong house,,,'

I walked across the road the right house this time..

And this time I knocked..

when Lexie answered the door she knew I had good news, she pulled me to the couch and forced me to sit..

'SPILL IT!' She said gleeking all over my face. Great that was pleasant..

I told her everything Liam had told me and she fell on the ground..cand she screamed bloody murder,, niall ran down the stairs and looked like I was about to shit himself he was so scared!

Of course we had to clue him in., because Liam was the only one in the band who actually knew yet,, and he was happy too, the tour was starting in less than a month and we decided to plan some events for them and the boys to enjoy,, and begin packing..

TIME FOR GREAT MEMORIES. DRUNKEN EVENINGS. AND CLUBBIN HARDDD!