Waking up:

DACRYS POV:

When I woke up I felt a sharp pane in my head, what happened? Then I remembered everything, and realised why all the flowers were there. The fans they were being so supportive. The last thing I remembered was walking home with Liam feeling nervous about Lindsay and Lola, then Harry punched me in the head meaning to hit Liam. Maybe him and Taylor had got in a fight and he wanted me back? NOT HAPPENING. after I had realised what had happened I started to look around. The hospital. And there sat the police. Harry. Liam. Olivia. And then zayn. They all looked worried, but hadn't noticed I was awake yet. 'Umm guys?' I said as Harry noticed he darted toward me and kissed me passionately and apologised almost a million times it seemed. I slapped him. 'Harry, you never wanted to see me again, your with Taylor, we are over, never getting back together? Ring a bell.?'He fell into his seat noticing what he had done. Zayn and Olivia were just casually having a make out session on the spare bed acting as they had only came to show off to the world. I ignored them for the time being. For a few seconds it was dead silent, until the office ear spoke up. 'Mrs styles, may I talk to you for a moment, in private?' I sighed 'umm sure,' I said as everyone else slowly exited the room.

OUR TALK:

We sat there for a second and the officer breathed heavily. I knew it was bad news. H looked me in the eye and spoke, ' it's your twins...' Shit shit shit, this isn't happening is all I thought, 'what's wrong? Are they okay?' I said with hot tears beginning to fall down my cheeks. 'The were found.. In an alley.. Nothing on.. Dead.. Of hypothermia. He said sadly and walked away knowing I wouldn't take it well and feeling bad for having to tell me so harshly.

As the officer walked out, Liam could tell it wasn't good news and ran inside. He looked terrified, I explained to him what had happened and he held me tightly, like he would ever let go, and then Harry walked in... He released me and charged at Harry. 'YOU DICK YOU DID TUIS, DARCY WAS A GREAT MOM AND YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN IT, YOU KNOW THOSE WERE YOUR KIDS TOO? WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! I HATE YOU HAROLD, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS AND EXPECT DARCY TO LET YOUR RIGHT BACK IN, I LOVED THOSE GIRLS. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE YOU, GET THE HELL OUT!' Liam screamed as Loud as he could. Harry glared at him 'WHAT THE HELD DID I DO? ALL OF A SUDDEN ARE YOU MR PERFECT? I LOVED THOSE GIRLS AND WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT THEM. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST DAD BUT I WAS GETTNG THE HANG OF IT.' Harry screamed back. Liam looked at him shocked, 'WELL YOUR NOT A DAD ANY,ORE HAROLD, YOU'VE FUCKED IS ONE UP NOW DAMMIT I SAID LEAVE.' He didn't leave. By that time zayn had walked in and forced Harry to leave. Olivia stood there with a little white smirk on her face,, was she happy?

OLIVIA'S POV:

Good. The bitch don't deserve to be a mom. Even more to say that they were Harry's kids. Hs to good for her. I don't even no why he loved her, no wonder he went to Taylor after there break up. I deserve him. I mean I'm only with zayn to make Harry jealous. That's why I was kissing him in front of Harry, he likes when we play hard to get, I will be his, and I will have his babies. End of story,

ZAYNS POV:

As I walked back into the room I looked right at darcy. 'Darc I'm sorry he acted like that. I got it taken care of his fine and I hope you are to?' She just smiled at me, she was beautiful, I just wanted to kiss her, but Olivia was there. So I held it in.

LEXIES POV:

I was at Nandos with Niall when I got a call from Darcy. She told me about the twins, and what she expected Olivia had done, and how she needed at girls day away. We made plans to go out to time square and go shopping and get some Starbucks. Every girl feels better after a girls day out. I hung up kissed Niall and to,d him where I was going, he agreed it was a great Idea,

DARCYS POV:

Everyone had left, except Liam. He was staying with me. I told him I knew Olivia had done it, and I was having a girls day with Lexie, he agreed it was a good idea and he would probably go see a soccer game with his pal, Louis. We checked out of the hospital and got a cab home. I knew me and Liam would be perfect together, and I couldn't wait for our future together,