Two

[tw - slight mentions of self harm]

"That was the first encounter, he was so sad and I felt so bad for him. It seemed like this boy had never had any peace."

You told the two, looking at the far corner of the room so you didn't have to look in their eyes.

"I guess you could say their was a bit of a connection."

You and Michael had been hanging out everyday since he came to the house. You were sitting at one of the window seats in the house, looking out at the rose garden next door.

"It's so pretty over there with all the roses."

You looked to Michael who was still looking out the window. He turned to you with a small smile.

"That was my grandma's house."

You sent him a smile, you knew he still wasn't over the death of Constance, he was just good at hiding it. He grabbed your hand and squeeze it lightly.

"Do you like flowers?"

He asked you. You looked at him with a smile and nods your head.

"I love flowers, before I died me and my family would go to this big plant shop to get different flowers seeds. We'd grow daisies and tulips. But the roses were always my favorite."

You smiled at him before turning back to look out at the garden. You felt the tips of Michael's fingers on the side of your face. You looked up to see him smiling as he put your hair behind your ear.

"What's that for?"

You smiled up at him. Looking down, he took his hand away and placed it his lap.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

You gave him a slight frown.

"You didn't make me uncomfortable Michael, it just caught me by surprise."

The two of you smiled at each other before turning back to the window and letting the comfortable silence fill out.

"I'll be back, I want to get something really quick."

You looked up at him with a goofy 'are you serious?' face. He let out a small laugh at your silliness before speed walking out of the room.

You leaned back against the wall and looked at your hands. Your eyes ran over your wrist, seeing the scars. You were broken after your parents left, but Michael made it better.

He made you happy again.

Michael came back some short minutes later with five to six roses in his hand. You looked up at him with a bright smile.

"I know you can't leave so I got them for you."

You stood up, taking the roses from his hand.

"They're beautiful, Michael. Thank you."

He smiled at you before looking at his feet. You brought the roses to your nose an inhaled the sent. You looked up at Michael, cupping his cheek in your hand you stood on your toes and kissed his cheek.

He looked down at you with his cheeks a rosy color before leaning down and catching your lips in a quick kiss. He pulled back before you could return the kiss.

"I'm sorry, I-"

You grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down for another kiss. You two parted, looking into each other's eyes.

"Wow."

[he got the roses
from next door,
just Incase that wasn't
clear]