bonus

michael stood at the gates of the house he fell in love in.

he could see you, sitting at your normal window seat looking out at the now old, dead rose garden.

the look on your face, waiting, wishing. wishing he'd come back to you.

"y/n.."

you looked to the door as you heard your name. there he stood, looking at you with a smile. you sucked in a breath as you looked at him.

his bright eyes were darker now, his hair darker and a bit longer as well. he stood tall, as if he was in charge. in charge of what, you didn't know.

"i've missed you,"

michael walked closer to you. tears formed in your eyes and you started shaking.

"i missed you too, michael."

you said lightly. michael stood in front of you, looking down at you. you hadn't aged a day, you were dead after all.

"why are you here?"

you swallowed thickly as you asked him. he let out a breath with a smile.

"i've come for you, y/n. i have the power to bring you away from this place, you can be with me when my plan springs into action."

he smiled brightly at you. you almost saw a hint of the old michael, your michael.

"what plan, michael?"

he let out a laugh as you asked that.

"i'm going to wipe out the population, rewrite humanity for the greater good."

he smiled brightly. you furrowed your eyebrows together and looked up at him.

"mass genocide? really?"

you gasped at him. michael was taken aback by your reaction, he thought you'd be proud of him, willing to leave with him.

"you left me michael, then you have the audacity to walk in here, telling me your going to commit genocide and ask if i want to leave with you?"

you yelled at him, standing from your seat and looking up at him.

"you're just what everyone said about you. your a monster, michael."

a tear fell down your cheek as you saw his expression change.

"i was a fool to come back for you, to think you really cared about me."

you could see the tears forming in his eyes, it broke your heart.

"get out, michael. now."

you pointed to the door as tears streamed down your face.

"gladly."

he stormed out of the room, you could hear his loud foot steps and the slam of the front door. looking to the window, you saw him stop at the gates and look up to the window.

you stared back at him, tears running down your cheeks. he had his own kind of sadness on his face.

michael shook his head before abruptly turning around, you could have sworn his cheeks were damp, but that could have just been your watery vision.

you watched as he walked down the sidewalk until he was out of view.

that was the last you ever saw of him.

🎉 You've finished reading ♡︎ | 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎. - 𝚖. 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚗 🎉