Four

[tw - mentions Suicide and self harm]

6
6 6

"we made it "official" after that."

You put your fingers up to do make "quote on quote" signs.

A few days had passed since then. Michael was acting weird. He still hung out with you normally but his presence seemed darker.

You and Michael sat at you normal spot, him playing with your hand as you watched him. He traced over the lines of your palm before letting his fingers ghost over your scars

"What is it like being dead?"

Michael looked into your eyes. You just shrugged your shoulders.

"I don't know how to explain it."

You simply said.

"We can feel emotions, yes. But, we can never get that feeling of a kid on Christmas. We never get that feeling of blood pumping with excitement.

All those feelings that people say are the best feelings in the world, we can't feel it. It sucks being dead. Enjoy life Michael, please."

Michael looked at you with a sad expression, he ran his thumb over your cheek to catch a falling tear.

"What happened after you died?"

He asked quietly. You let out a shaky breath and swallowed your saliva.

"My mom found my body in the bathtub, she tried to call 911 but it was to late. They moved out the same day as my funeral.

I miss them, a lot."

More tears had leaked from your eyes, Michael wiped them all up.

"I'm sorry that happened."

He held your face as more and more tears leaked out. You moved your head to rest on his chest and balled his shirt in your hands.

"You made me happy again, Michael. Thank you."

Michael looked down at you and stroked your hair.

"Of course. I'll never leave you. I promise."

6
6 6