Nine

66 6

6
6 6

"Mr Harmon?"

You softly called out. Ben turned to you and sent you small smile.

"What can I do for you y/n?"

He asked. You walked into the room and sat across from him.

"I want to apologize. You were right about Michael. I was just to blind and stupid to see it."

Ben looked to and softly smiled.

"It's alright, y/n. You were doing what you thought was right. You loved him."

"Mr Harmon, you say "loved", as in past tense. What if I still do?"

Love was such a strong thing, you thought you'd never find it after you died. Why did have to be Michael?

"You still do."

Ben spoke up. Tears came to your eye's as you thought about all the fun memories with Michael.

"Sometimes, we want things that are bad for us. It doesn't make you a bad person, y/n"

Ben explained to you.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like start speaking with you again."

You lowered your head as you spoke.

"Of course, y/n."

Ben smiled to you. You sent him a small smile and nodded your head.

"Thank you, Mr Harmon."

You said before you turned and walked out of the room. It would take a while to earn back your relationships with everyone, but you were prepared.

Michael had made you stronger, ready for the demons that would be thrown your way.

6
6 6