286 8 0

66 6

6
6 6

"Everyone tried to tell me about him, but I didn't listen."

"We need to talk."

Ben told you. You leaned back in your seat and crossed your arms.

"I'm listening."

You said annoyed. Ben had been pushing Michael away lately and that annoyed you. He'd treated Michael like his own son, made Michael happy, then pushed him away.

"It's about Michael. I know that you want to believe he's good, but he's not. He killed the new owners. Not only did he kill them but he completely destroyed them."

He told you. You laughed and shook your head. He was just mad that Michael was really Tate's child and not his.

"He already told me what happened so stop making stuff up!"

You stood from your seat.

"I know that your love life is long gone but that doesn't mean you have to try and ruin mine!"

You yelled before walking out and running upstairs to find Michael. You found him sitting at your normal window seat.

He smiled at you, quickly turning into a frown at seeing your expression.

"What happened?"

He asked, placing his hands on your shoulders.

"We aren't talking Ben anymore. He's a liar. He told me that you killed the new couple."

Michael looked down at you and swallowed before shaking his head.

"I didn't, you know that."

You looked up a Michael.

"I know. It was Tate, not you."

He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and brought you in, kissing the top of your head.

"Why is it so hot in here?"

You mumbled. Michael let out a small chuckle.

"Global warming, probably."

6
6 6