|4| Missing

--------------------2 months later--------------------

I w a i z u m i 

     "I don't care. Just get it done." 

     "B-But sir-"

     "Get out of here."

     "MR. IWAIZUMI! I'll surely be killed if I attempt to get what you asked for!"

     "Does it look like I give a flying fuck? I need those files."

     "Why can't you send your assistant to get them then?!"

     "... because I goddamn said so. Either you get those files from Daishou, and die trying, or else you're fired."

     "Sometimes I debate whether or not you're worse than Daishou or not."

     "Mmm. Okay, I don't care. Get out."

     Daishou. A rival, and enemy of mine. What a cruel man he is, what he does, is far worse compared to what I do to the people who work for me. He either severely wounds the ones who deliberately disobey him, or even do something slightly wrong. Sometimes he even kills them.

     Must be stupid if you think I'm letting Tooru go to his business. He'd end up getting killed because of my rival's stupid, immature, grudge against me. 

     I can't really imagine what he would do to Tooru if he found out my personal feelings. Quite childish if you ask me. 

     Someone knocks on my door, grabbing my attention. "Come in."

     Makki steps into my office with Mattsun in tow. Now that I think about it, where is Tooru? It's 9 AM, he should've been in by now, or at least called to let me know that he wasn't going to be in today. 

     "Mr. Iwaizumi, have you gotten any notice from Tooru about where he is?" Makki asks, gulping, while clinging onto Mattsun.

     I raise a brow and look at them as I lean back in my chair. "No, why? Did something happen?"

     "Well not exactly.. we're not entirely sure where he is. Yesterday after work.. he said that he would text Makki when he got home, but never did. We shrugged it off thinking that he just forgot, and maybe fell asleep. But this morning, we still got no response from him. We thought that maybe he would've called Yachi and have it forwarded over to you." 

     Oh shit, this is actually pretty concerning. "Has he been known to feel suicidal or run away from his problems?" I stand up from my chair and walk over to another desk on the opposite side of the room.

     "N-No.. but I wouldn't put it past him. He has had a few issues mentally, with no real cause as to why. When that does happen, he ends up fooling you with a smile that seems so.. genuine. It's happened to me before, and to his mom and dad."

     With no more information needed, I rush over to my desk and grab my keys. I sigh and place my hands on my desk, looking up at the two men who's faces are concerned. 

     "Come with me. I know someone who can figure out where he is and how he's doing."

     "And who might that be?"

     Makki and Mattsun follow me out of my office and towards the elevator. Once the door opens and we step inside, I lean against the wall. "The husband of the CEO of a nearby company, who just happens to be one of my allies in a way. You both know of Daishou? We have this weird ancient rivalry, and by ancient, I mean, our parents had the same issues with each other."

     "I'm sorry if this is a little too personal but, why do you care about Tooru so much? You never really cared about your employees so much that you would do this for them."

     He has a valid point; why am I doing this? It's not like I have feelings for him.. but I said that earlier. I do have feelings for him. Honestly, I just don't want to admit it. People will see me as soft and weak, and I want to keep my tough and hardcore exterior.

     Taking my silence as a way to hide the truth, Makki gasps, causing Mattsun and I to snap our attention to him. Oh no, oh no no no, ELEVATOR DOOR OPEN! 

     "YOU LIKE MY BEST FRIENDDDDDD DON'T YOUUUUUUU!!" He squeals right before the elevator door opens. I squint my eyes, and I swear, you can probably see veins throbbing with how embarrassed and somewhat mad, I am. 

     Mattsun quickly smacks his hand over Makki's mouth as he follows behind me with Makki in tow. Walking forward at a quick pace, I glance at Yachi before speaking. "Cancel any meetings I have today. I'm going to Nekoma Inc. with these two."

     She nods and types away at her computer behind the receptionist desk. The chatter that was going on before I exited the elevator, had suddenly come to a halt, with everyone locking their eyes on me.

     I almost never go down to the first floor, so everyone knows it's important. 

     The sliding doors open, the cool breeze pressing on my face, and slightly blowing my hair back. "This way," I mutter, turning onto the sidewalk and then turning left to reveal a large parking lot that requires a pin.

     I quickly punch in the code and open the glass door, signifying Makki and Mattsun to go on ahead. Once they're in front of me, I press on my keys, causing an echo of a car unlocking to pass through the garage.

     "No way am I letting one of you idiots call shotgun. This car costs more than your yearly check." I chuckle coldly, opening the driver's side door to my black Aston Martin Lagonda Taraf. Makki and Mattsun roll their eyes and step into the back seats of the car.

     This sedan costs 1 million, and I would absolutely despise the person who gets it dirty. "How far away is it?" Mattsun asks, still covering Makki's mouth. I start up the car and reverse out of my parking spot, slowly driving to the garage doors. 

     "40 minutes... Just stay quite or else I will rip your damn head off. And yes, I'm talking to you Makki." I turn around and glare at Makki for emphasis on my threat. He gulps, slowly removing Mattsun's hand.

     If he can't tell us where Tooru is, then I guess I have no choice but to ask Daishou if he has anything to do with it. 

~

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS CRAP! I promise it's going somewhere, and I apologize if it's cliché and starts moving fast. I have an issue with tending to not really slowly progress. I just don't really have the mindset for that >.>

Comment

&

Vote

Word Count: 1115