|13| Danger

Ehehe.. if you've read Paranoia, you know now that Atsumu has an addiction to making people go brain dead from his blabbering.

O i k a w a 

     It's been a few hours since I woke up, and since the incident this morning. I relaxed hesitantly after Hajime told me to, and I quote, "calm the fuck down, it's not like I put a gun to your head." He's many things, but not sincere..

     That was a joke.

     He's caring, thoughtful, laid-back, organized, in certain situations is rude, and stern. Nothing helps my case because I love his type. What doesn't help either is the fact that he straight up kissed me. Well.. to be frank, I kissed him back. More like initiated the second kiss. 

(^^ imagine it a tad bit more spacious, and more couches :3)

     As of right now, I'm laying on the couch, my limbs spread across it. Much to Sakura's dismay because she claims this as her couch. Now she's just pouting while visibly eavesdropping on Atsu and I's conversation. I have him on speaker, while my phone is on the glass table.

     "What's the point of us even being here? Like, HUMANS?! What's the point of all this?! We're the #1 species in the world, and most intelligent, yet we're stupid enough to build those factories that's killing everything! Even us!"

     "..."

     "How did we even get here in the first place? Like, who were before us, overly evolved, humans?"

     "Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs, Atsu."

     "Ok like, yeah, I know that..."

     Atsumu's voice drowns out, causing me to shiver at the seriousness now radiating through the phone. 

A t s u m u 

     Omi glares at me, causing me to go quiet and furrow my brows in confusion at the man as he struts over to yank my phone from my hand. "Give me that." He demands harshly. I flinch in reply, glancing up at my husband. 

     What is he doing? It looks like he's scrolling through something.. but what? Kawa seems to notice this sudden intrusion. 

     "Fuck." Omi states, slamming my phone on the desk. "End the call with Tooru quickly. We'll go meet with him and Hajime in a bit." He whispers in my ear. I shudder at the feeling of his lips grazing the helix of my ear. Picking up the phone slowly, I gulp.

     Whatever this is, he must not want me to give anything away. "Kawababe, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, yeah?"

     "Oh, sure."

     I press the red end call button and stand up, placing the phone on my desk. Walking out of the study, I step foot into the hall, and into Kiyoomi and I's bedroom. "What was that all about?" I ask, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking up and out the window.