|16| Matsuhana Fluff 🥺🥺❤

16+(?)

M a k k i 

     "Hey, babe.." I start, walking into my boyfriend and I's bedroom with my eyes locked onto my phone. "Have you been in contact with Tooru lately?"

     I glance up to see Mattsun blinking at me from the bed. His head leaning on the headboard of the bed frame. He raises a brow in confusion before he relaxes and sighs, realizing the reason I seem so stressed. "He's fine. I'm sure of it. I got a message from Mr. Iwaizumi saying that he's looking after our friend. Just come here baby. I can see how badly you want to pout like a child."

     I giggle, tossing my phone onto the desk that sits underneath the window. I run and fling myself onto the bed and into Mattsun's arms. He wraps his arms around me tightly and gives me a kiss on the forehead. 

     "Say.. when was the last time we-"

     "Don't you dare finish that sentence, Mattsun."

     "You don't even know what I was going to say-"

     "Yes I did."

     "I was gonna say; when was the last time we went out on a date."

     Shit, I thought the worst didn't I. Dammit, I'm so embarrassed. Groaning, I dig my face into the crook of Mattsun's neck to hide the blush that creeps onto my face. I shudder at the feeling of Mattsun's lips on my neck. 

     "Since you thought wrongly, how about we make your "wrong assumption" a reality, hm? I know you've been stressed lately. So am I, but how about we release that stress in a productive way." Mattsun states softly before beginning to kiss and suck on the skin of my bare shoulder. 

     Curse Mattsun's oversized shirt! Curse those biceps that make him wear bigger clothes. 

     I gulp at the feeling of his lips. My eyes close as I hum at the euphoric feeling that's beginning to take over my body. Mattsun brings his hand up to my face, pulling it away from his neck. He places his pointer finger and thumb on my chin, bringing it up so I look him in the eyes. 

     Almost subconsciously, I lean forward and connect our lips together. Both of our eyes shutting tightly as Mattsun let's go of my chin and places his hand on my waist. Giving it a teasing squeeze, my eyes shoot open. "Ngh~"

     I pull away from his lips and squirm a little. "Aw, baby~ don't be shy." Mattsun says in a seductive tone. Looking up at him and into his dark brown eyes, the inner corners of my eyebrows curve upward. 

3rd-Person

     Makki struggles to keep his composure whilst Mattsun is squeezing his waist. Unfortunately, the light, almost pink haired boy, has trouble keeping his boyfriend in check. Never really does Mattsun listen to his lover's complaints about things like this. The poor boy has a squeezing kink, which leaves Makki a mess.

     "Come on baby. I know you want to." Mattsun says deeply. 

     "I- ngh~ d-don't want to g-go that f-far t-today.." Makki replies. 

     The dark haired male nods, knowing how Makki is scared of sex. Despite doing it multiple times before, he's still afraid. He doesn't like the pain, and doesn't like to be rough housed with. 

     Mattsun, being the amazing boyfriend he is, stops squeezing his boyfriends waist and kisses his forehead, temple, neck, collarbone, and up to his lips. For Makki, this is acceptable. He enjoys kissing his boyfriend, especially when the other is being gentle and caring. 

     It feels like butterflies are flying around in his stomach. Almost like seeing Mattsun for the first time back in high school. Heh, it was so awkward, how they met. He used Tooru as a diary because he kept talking about the dark haired boy every day. Although, the brunette didn't really mind because Makki was, and always will, be his best friend. 

     But, however, Mattsun took that spot in Makki's life. When the two started dating, Mattsun would spoil Makki to the point he'd go broke. The brown pink haired male always said no to being spoiled, because he was so in love with his partner. 

     It was magical. From a distance they seemed like best friends, but if you were standing beside them, you'd feel the love radiating off of each other. Makki is the best thing to have ever happened to Mattsun. 

     He never was part of the crowd. He kept good grades, and studied hard, which earned praise from his parents. Things did eventually go downhill when his mother died in a car accident, and it turned out that his father survived. If you thought that Mattsun hated his father for what happened, you're wrong. Instead, his bond with his dad grew. They became the best of friends, and his father ended up starting to work at Mattsun's high school as a guidance counselor.

     His dad was happy that Mattsun found someone who looked past the nerdiness. 

     "Hey Mattsun.." Makki starts. Blush creeping across his face as he looks up to meet Mattsun's eyes. 

     "Yes my love?" Mattsun replies with a soft tone. 

     "I love you."

     The dark haired male's eyes widen before relaxing and smiling. No matter how many times Makki says those three words, he'll never get tired of hearing it. Nor will he get tired of Makki in general. They've been soulmates since day one.

     "I love you too pinky." He says before kissing Makki's forehead, earning a whine in response.

     "Don't call me pinkyyy."

     "Who was the one who said no one else but me can call you pinky?"

     "..."

     "Exactly, so, hush."

-----

A/N: MY MATSUHANA HEARTTTT! I'm starting to fall into the underrated ships of Haikyuu. I don't see many LevYaku fanfics, Matsuhana, OsaSuna, etc. Maybe I'm just not looking deep enough? Eh, whatever. I apologize for the shorter chapter. I just wanted to get something fluffy in about Makki and Mattsun. I haven't written about them enough in this fanfiction story. I mean, they are part of the plot line, I think? Idk, I'm basically making shit up as I go- haha.

Comment

&

Vote

Word Count: 1023