|9| SakuAtsu Meeting 🥰

OK, I NEED TO ADRESS SOMETHING! SO I WAS CURIOUS, AND I LIKE DRAMA, SO I SEARCHED UP THE MOST CURSED SHIP IN HAIKYUU! ATSUMU AND HIS MOTHERUCKING BROTHER- WHY DO PEOPLE SHIP THAT?!? IT'S WRONG! IT'S ILLEGAL! NOT JUST JUST THAT! IT'S DISGUSTING! WTF WRONG WITH PEOPLE- Whoever ships those two. GO TO HELL.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SakuAtsu incoming 🥰

O i k a w a 

     Hajime called an 'urgent' meeting. Why? I have no idea, but I'm here to find out.

    "A very powerful couple is arriving in approximately 30 minutes. Do not approach them, for one is germophobic." The brown haired male speaks in a none joking type of way. 

     I cross my arms over my chest, and roll my eyes. Everyone's attention in the room directs to me, and honestly, I'm not entirely fazed by it. "Care to speak your thoughts, Tooru Oikawa?" My eyes drift over hesitantly to Hajime, his glare one of warning. That smart ass tone of his ain't helping anything.

     I think I have a pretty decent idea of who this couple is. But I'm not going to tell him that, I'll just piss him off. A chuckle escapes from Makki and Mattsun, clearly knowing who it is. With a sigh, and all eyes on me, I walk around the long black wood table and walk behind Hajime. It wouldn't hurt to play a little, would it?

     Halting, I place my right hand on his neck and swing my body right behind his, pressing slightly. A smirk crosses my face, noticing how tense he is. Once I bring my lips to his ear, I blow slightly, making him shudder.

     "What are you doing Tooru?" Hajime asks, turning his head slightly to the side so that I'm in his peripheral vision. I chuckle, and press my lips on his ear, not giving a flying fuck about the stares, and the squealing that's threatening to explode from Makki's mouth if it wasn't for Mattsun keeping him contained.

     "If I disobey you.. what're you gonna do about it?"

     "Walk out that door, and see what happens..."

     A smile crosses my face as I let go of him and walk out of the meeting room. Oh well, I'm fucked later, but honestly, I wouldn't give a shit if he ripped off my clothes and did me like homework that's due at midnight. Well, more like paperwork.

-----

     I smile lightly, standing beside Yahaba, Kyotani, and Kunimi. Whereas Makki, Mattsun, Kindaichi, and Watari, are standing besides to Hajime. Heheh, I like how flustered he's been the past 28 minutes. His face keeps going red and makes a weird expression at random times.

     Everyone who's not part of the greeting, are on break. I can't wait to scare the absolute shit out of my boss. He's a perfectionist, and likes to stick to the tasks at hand. Anything out of place; he goes ape shit.

     The doors leading to the lobby roll open, the sound of car horns and upset New Yorker's, seeping into the building. I chuckle lightly, a big grin crawling onto my face. A blonde male, and a curly raven haired male, step foot onto the cool shining floor.

 A blonde male, and a curly raven haired male, step foot onto the cool shining floor