|11| Fucked up shit

TW!! Uncomfy Kawa

O i k a w a 

     Now that Atsumu and I worked out our endless argument of useless, pathetic insults, we're now in Hajime's office. I already know where this is heading, and I don't like it one bit. Atsumu doesn't like it either, since he's one of the people who found me in such a state. The sexual abuse didn't just start at High School, it ruled out till college. 

     I developed PTSD from it. Whenever someone I don't know, touches me, I fall into a panic. Sometimes it's the same for my friends, too. Atsumu found out after I flinched away from him when he was going to give me a hug. He ended up pulling the truth out of me, not caring if I was okay with it or not.

     "Um.. Tooru doesn't want to talk about what happened to him. But, it'll make more sense with Isaac if I say something." Atsumu stated, patting my head a little, and tightening his hold on me. Hajime nods, Kiyoomi standing beside him with his arms crossed, and body tense.

     "I met Tooru in college, and I knew he was in a relationship. But I didn't necessarily know that it was toxic. Not until the time I was about to give him a hug, congratulating him on acing an exam that's usually pretty tough.. he flinched away from me and said 'please, not again..' the horror I felt in that moment, putting all the pieces together.. it broke my heart."

     I glanced up at Atsumu, who looked at me for a second, before moving his gaze to his husband. It's no surprise that Kiyoomi knows. I mean, Atsumu is also sensitive with these topics, because he was close to getting.. you know, at some point in his life. Kiyoomi is very, oh, how do I describe it? Blunt, and emotionless, with these topics. 

     "Tooru would tense whenever Isaac was around. He'd always laugh off anything that Isaac said that sounded suggestive. When around Tooru's friends, he'd do things to keep his 'I'm completely fine,' act up. Osamu; Atsumu's twin brother, was walking past and snapped a photo of what he saw."

     "Facing the two directly, it seemed fine. Isaac's arm around Tooru's shoulder. Tooru using his right hand to lovingly hold it, whereas his left one.. the one that was hidden from anyone in front of them.. Isaac was practically stabbing Tooru's hand with a needle that looked very dirty. Quite frankly, I'm surprised he kept smiling through that."

     The room went quiet after Kiyoomi finished what he was saying. I looked up from my face being buried into Atsumu's hoodie, and almost immediately found Hajime's eyes locked onto mine. His gaze is nothing but silent anger.

     "Anything else?" He asks, leaning back. 

     Might as well add what he's done, and never got in trouble for. Sitting up, Atsumu frowns at me, his eyes teary, causing alarm for Kiyoomi as he rushes over and wraps his arms around him. "K-Kawa.. no.."

     I sigh, straightening up and fidgeting with my beige sweater, with a white shirt underneath. "He sexually abused me. Physically abused me. Verbally, mentally abused me. Gave me a reason to kill myself."

     "Jesus.. that's fucked up." Hajime mutters, trying to cover up the fact that he's actually fuming with anger. We barely know each other.. and he's protective in a way..

     "As much as I want to kill him, I can't, because he's under the protection, of Daishou. I think, well, more like believe, that Himari and Yukio work with and for him. Daishou is a fucked up man, and with the circumstances between Tooru and I.. he'll try to grab him."

     The three of us snap our heads towards Hajime; his expression still. "W-What?" I stutter out, gripping the hem of my shirt slightly.

     "For your sake, I'm not going to repeat it. You won't be working here anymore."