Chapter 1

Josies POV
Hi, I'm Josie.I've grown up with my older sister Bella and mother Renee. My mother left my father when Bella was 2 years old. She found out she was pregnant with me after she left. We've spent our first couple of years visiting our father but we stopped at 5 and 7 years old.I remember a kid named Jacob, him and Bella got along just great but me and him hated each other.Always called names,hit,push and tease each other. I don't really remember Charlie cause I was so young and we didn't keep in contact. Maybe a post card or text mom every once in a while but that's it. He's chief of police in forks. My stepdad Phil is a minor league baseball player and mom wants to travel with him so me and Bella are going to dads while they're on the road. FYI I'm not a virgin and kind of a slut but I don't sleep very often. I was kind of well known here in Arizona, kind of popular. Bella's a loner, we're kind of completely different. I was in cheerleading and Bella sat by herself. I'm the one who's a freshman and is more known than Bella. She's the only one who knows I sleep around. Mom thinks there rumors. We're on our way to the airport. "You sure you have to go?I can stay if you'd like"mom says to me and Bella "yes mom, it will be nice to see dad again" I say and she gives a weird look at what I mentioned."Ok then,you look nice"mom tells me at my outfit but she sounded sarcastic.

"Thanks mom,now we got to go"I try to rush"ok,ok"she kisses our foreheads "guys come on,I love you three but we got a plane to catch" Phil says

"Thanks mom,now we got to go"I try to rush"ok,ok"she kisses our foreheads "guys come on,I love you three but we got a plane to catch" Phil says. We all get in the car and head to the airport. The car ride I spaced out. We get to the airport "I love you guys"mom says "love you too" me and Bella say and we get on the plane. "Cheer up, we're seeing dad again and starting a new school" I say "it's the middle of the school year, kinda nervous" she says. I roll my eyes and zone out. We arrive and we grab our suit cases. I look for dad and see him by his police cruiser. I run over and hug him "hey Jo" he squeezes me. We let go and Bella stands there awkward. "Lets go" I say and we go to the cruiser.We put our bags in the trunkand I sit in the back.Bella gets in the front and we headto the house. The car ride was silent so dad spoke out "your hairs longer" "cut it since the last time I saw you" she says "oh, guess it grew out again" he says. It got silent again "um is there a cheerleading squad at forks high?" I ask "yes, are you interested?" Dad asks "yeah back in Arizona I was captain, I was pretty well known around school"I say"yeah right,you weremost popular" Bella says. Silence again until we got home. We pull in and get out. I grab my bags and dad grabs Bella's. "Why are you still holding that cactus?" I ask "cause I want to" she says. We go inside and up the stairs. "Here's your room, I'll be back" he shows me and takes Bella to her room.

(But with her name)(You know how Bella's room looks like)'It's perfect' I put my bags on my bed

(But with her name)
(You know how Bella's room looks like)
'It's perfect' I put my bags on my bed. I take out my things "hey— he knocks on my door —what do you think?I had sue help decorate" he asks "it's perfect" I say. "Well you can always go over and thank her sometime"he suggests"definitely"I say and he walks out.I go see Bella's room across from me"nice,it suits you"I say"yeah?Let me see your room"we go tomine. Her jaw drops"yours is nicer,it suits you too"she says and a horn honks outside.'I wonder who that could be'.